GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jimithing412

FS: Jun BL Cat Back exhaust. NYC TRI STATE AREA.

Jun BL full stainless cat back exhaust for 06-09 GTI. One of approximately 50 made. Jun is a well known JDM exhaust manufacturer that for whatever reason decided to bang out 50 of these. Bought new from Jun on eBay. On car for a little over a year. 2.25inch. LOUD as F**K. Took it off cause my...
  2. jimithing412

FS: H&R Super Sports Springs

These were purchased used and installed by DanGSR last Spring. They were on the car for the summer and were removed in October. Sorry for the shitty BB pic of the car ASKING $150.00 PREFER LOCAL SALE. Willing to drive a certain distance to meet up, as I REALLY don't want to deal with...
  3. jimithing412

FS: 18X8 Sport Tuning/Konig Glides

Manufactured by Konig and sold as Sport Tuning Glides by Tire Rack as part of their in house brand. Purchased from Tire Rack in 5/07. 3/10 I had them repaired & refinished by Action Powder Coating in Farmingdale, NY and they were on the my car for about 2 month's before I replaced them. They...
  4. jimithing412

VAG-COM Rear Wiper delay

Has anyone ever figured out how to increase the delay of the rear wiper using VAG-COM? 10 seconds is too frequent and causes the wiper to chatter. I posted this same question like 2 years ago it it went nowhere :iono:
  5. jimithing412

FS:H&R Race springs NYC

H&R Race springs. Purchased from and installed by DanGSR in July. Came off the car 3 weeks ago. They were on the car for approximately 5K miles. 2.5 drop (slight tuck in the rear) Super stiff ride. asking $200. Prefer local sale. Unfortunately only have one crappy phone pic of the car with...
  6. jimithing412

Summer setup back on. Few pics.

Floyd Bennett Field, Brooklyn, NY
  7. jimithing412

Subaru Impreza from Rally NY 09 at my job.

So I pull into work on Friday to find this. Apparently this old Irish dude that is one of the Operating Engineer's, is also a Rally driver for a Privateer Team. I couldn't get a ride cause it just got out of the paint shop. He said it'll be back and I'm first in line for a ride.
  8. jimithing412

Open Road buys Life Quality

The Open Road group from NJ (12 dealerships) has bought Life Quality VW/Audi in Brooklyn. The sale will be final next Monday. One of my ex's leased a BMW thru Open Road and the service was outstanding. This can only mean good things for us Brooklyn people. :thumbsup:
  9. jimithing412

Vag-Com Long coding

I've searched on here and the tex and have come up with nothing. My problem is that my stealership is telling me that the long coding in my ECU is gone and their computer can't communicate with the ECU. Is this even possible? I was under the impression that if there's no long coding the that...
  10. jimithing412

New Wheels

Got them last week from Tire Rack and had them mounted over the weekend. They are called Sport Tuning Glides. They are Tire Racks in-house brand and are made by Konig. 18X8 et45. 24lbs. According to Tire Rack they are TPMS compatible. As I found out they are not compatible with the VW OEM TPMS...
  11. jimithing412

H&R RSB@TireRack

If anyone is looking for the H&R 24mm rear sway bar, Tirerack is getting them in tomorrow to their Del & Ind warehouses. I just ordered mine. It's gonna ship Monday from Del so I should have it Tuesday. $217 shipped.
  12. jimithing412

Owners Manual

I see so many repeat questions about silly things that are easily found in the Owners Manual. I'm just curious as to how many people have actually picked it up and read it? I read mine cover to cover the night I got the car.
  13. jimithing412

New pics of my new nose

I redid my center grill piece. I bondoed the plate holes and then sprayed about 10 coats of Plasti-dip. That stuff is the shiznit. I aslo got the show N go plate mount to relocate the plate to under the bumper.
  14. jimithing412

New Mods, New pics

New Pics. A few changes. Blacked out the front VW emblem. Blacked out the rear VW emblem and color matched the background. Color matched the sidemarkers. I also finished my tinted taillights. Took 1 can of tint and 1 can of clear per side and a ridiculous amount of wet sanding was involved...
  15. jimithing412

FS:NYC area, 98 Subaru 2.5RS, 4EAT, 114K miles

http://www.rs25.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=18056
  16. jimithing412

Tinted Tail lights

Started out R32 style. Decided I wanted them darker. Used these
  17. jimithing412

New Pics

Pics were taken at Hammonassett State Beach in CT
  18. jimithing412

First Pics of my 07

Took these today at Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn. Pics were taken with a Canon powershot A710IS. Car is on Eibach Pro Kits. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/jimithing412/IMG_0132.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/jimithing412/IMG_0128.jpg
  19. jimithing412

How to post pics??

Not sure why I can't do it. I've done it before on other boards without any problems. Any help would be appreciated.
  20. jimithing412

Link to powerbulbs.com

This is the link to the site where I got all my bulbs http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk/ Philips Blue Vision 9006 (HB4) for the Fogs Philips X-Treme Power H7 for the Halogen high beams(flash to pass) Philips Blue Vision W5W for the interior lights, side markers & parking lights Philips Vision Plus...