GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PrayforMojo

My 2015 STi has arrived

Sweeeeet, looks amazing. Love the blue.
  2. PrayforMojo

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

It's a new youtube channel called car bros.
  3. PrayforMojo

Folks with good mechanical experience please chime in.

Remove the radiator cap and crossover plug. This link should help, even though its for a DOHC I believe its the same. http://www.reischeperformance.com/refill.html Its a bit of a process to follow so there's a good chance its your problem.
  4. PrayforMojo

Folks with good mechanical experience please chime in.

You might need to elevate the front of the car to clear all the air in the 4.6 cooling system.
  5. PrayforMojo

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-23/bugatti-sells-last-veyron-ending-era-for-volkswagen-supercar Last Veyron built. VW lost 4.6M Euros on each one, that's insane.
  6. PrayforMojo

The Next Car Swap

We have both DSG and manual and I like both for different reasons. Manual is fun and keeps my wife away from my car, but the DSG is best for maximum performance.
  7. PrayforMojo

The Next Car Swap

RtIGCGu9L90
  8. PrayforMojo

The Next Car Swap

2 addicts is pretty lame. Lacks the colorful characters that bring me back here.
  9. PrayforMojo

Natural gas everything is better, furnace, BBQ, hot water tank, stove. If we couldn't get NG I'd get a propane pig rather than go electric.
  10. PrayforMojo

The Next Car Swap

If you're going to rebadge, go all out..
  11. PrayforMojo

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

Came for bagged brotoform jokes, leaving satisfied. Pull those quarters for tucking, permanent mods are never regretted.
  12. PrayforMojo

This. I figure 400 at the wheel is more than enough.
  13. PrayforMojo

The Next Car Swap

Champagne tastes doe...
  14. PrayforMojo

I've seen over 500hp on some of the other tunes. Its nuts what they could make. My buddy is too gun shy to tune his, that bespoke motor would be expensive to replace.
  15. PrayforMojo

What I'm saying is, for $1500 I could essentially run close to the same power. Both cars are manual so its a reasonable comparison. I want the LSD, but I don't think its worth $3k to me.
  16. PrayforMojo

I felt bad when I took my buddy for a ride in mine back to back with his. His is certainly faster, but it wasn't 50% faster especially on the corners. With JB4 setup right, I'm pretty sure I could reasonably hang with him, if I could find E85 locally. Don't get me wrong, it is nicer, but when...