GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LI_HXC_VR6

FS: BBS CH 18x8 et50 5x112 gold with tires Long Island

sold **SOLD** I have a set of genuine BBS CH wheels for sale. They're the 025 model which is 18" x 8", offset of et50, and a bolt pattern of 5x112. These are a perfect fit on 2006-2012 Volkswagen GTI, Golf, Rabbit, Eos, and Jetta (not sure about Passat), 2006+ Audi A3, will also fit B5 Audi's...
  2. LI_HXC_VR6

FS: 12mm and 15mm H&R spacers 5x112/5x100

SOLD 12mm and 15mm H&R spacers 5x112/5x100 SOLD SOLD I have 2 sets of spacers for sale, a 12mm set with 2 sets of bolts (ballseat and tapered) and a 15mm set without bolts. 12mm part # 24255571 C http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/24255571_C/ES250/ it is a 5x112 / 5x100 spacer with a bunch of...
  3. LI_HXC_VR6

FS: set of 4 TPMS

SOLD part# 1k0.907.255c came out of a 2007 GTI with classix which were used as winter wheels. They work flawlessly and are in mint condition, new owner will just need the tire place to install new inner nipples when they get their tires installed (will most likely not cost anything since...
  4. LI_HXC_VR6

FS: 07 CW GTI, 6 spd, LI NY

Asking $12,000, KBB and Edmunds both value car at over $13k. 2007 CW package 2 GTI w/ a 6 speed (sat radio was removed the week after I purchased the car since I only use my ipod) I'm the original owner and have babied it for the 3 years I've owned it. It has 82k miles from commuting to work...
  5. LI_HXC_VR6

Sat. Dec. 13th Toys for Tots VW/Audi cruise LI, NY

I know it's late notice but if anyone is interested please feel free to join us for good times and a good cause :thumbsup: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4133189&page=1 EE MILITIA is making this holiday very special by having its first "Toy's for Tot's cruise". We are welcoming...
  6. LI_HXC_VR6

GTI + 20' tall duck, and a lighthouse draped in xmas lights

Took a cruise last night to the tip of LI (Montauk Pt) to see the lighthouse decorated in lights, stopped at The Big Duck along the way and snapped a few pics also. The cruise was a spur of the moment thing and as such my battery died after a couple of pics at the lighthouse :frown: oh well...
  7. LI_HXC_VR6

K-sports clunking all of a sudden on 1 side

I've had my k-sports on since the beginning of September now and put maybe about 5k miles on them with no issues until recently. Saturday night (after the temps only getting up to the 20's for about a week) I noticed a clunk when I pulled into a parking spot, since then I've noticed it any time...
  8. LI_HXC_VR6

FS: Eurojet PCV fix $55 shipped obo

I have a Eurojet PCV fix for sale, it was on my car for about 3 weeks and then removed. It's in mint condition and comes with an extra set of hoses which have never been used. Always open to possible trades so feel free to make offers, I'm currently looking for a stock or euro GTI lip to run for...
  9. LI_HXC_VR6

Evolution Euro Wed night gtg Stony Brook

As the topic states, a pretty good number of us meet every Wednesday night in the Borders of Stony Brook Parking lot (across from Smithaven mall on 347). Everyone usually starts showing up around 830ish or so and all VW's and Audi's are welcome as well as anyone else who feels like hanging out...
  10. LI_HXC_VR6

WTT 20mm spacers w/ bolts for 10mm spacers w/ bolts or 8mm

As the topic states, I'd like to trade my 20mm H&R spacers w/ ball seat bolts for a pair of 10mm spacers, preferably H&R (must be hubcentric), with bolts (preferably conical seat bolts since these will be used w/ my BBS wheels and not my stock wheels). I may take a straight up trade if you've...
  11. LI_HXC_VR6

FS: closed GTI fog grills $35 shipped obo

I have a set of closed fog grills for a GTI, they were on my car for about a week. Looking for $35 shipped obo. And incase anyone doesnt know what closed fog grills look like here's a pic... From the day I picked up my car, they were only on for maybe a week at most
  12. LI_HXC_VR6

FS: stock GTI front lip spoiler on LI $40 obo

I have a stock GTI front lip spoiler for sale, it's in excellent condition. I took it off in favor of a euro lip... this is good for someone who wants to replace their scuffed up one or wants to play around with it to make a custom lip spoiler (there are a couple ppl on the vortex who have...
  13. LI_HXC_VR6

anyone looking for Driver Gear springs on LI?

I had a friend at Smithtown VW order a set of Driver Gear springs for me but I forgot about them and ended up getting Neuspeed sport springs instead. So if anyone around here is looking for those springs you can get them at Smithtown VW without having to wait and order them. Just ask for...
  14. LI_HXC_VR6

[a/k]'s DUB & GRUB 11 Memorial Day Weekend Free BBQ

Not sure if anyone in here has heard about this show next weekend so figured I'd share it with you. For those that havent been to this it's definitely a good time, spectator judged laid back "show" which encourages ppl to leave their tire shine at home and just have a good time. Last year...