GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Syxx Shotter

Colognes / Perfumes

I have a strange complex about buying all sorts of colognes so I figured that I'd see what all the other guys and gals are into. This is my personal collection The two best are the light blue and the Versace eau fraiche. As for the Axe I know it's not colonge but it's smell good juice I use...
  2. Syxx Shotter

Revs sticking?

Over the past week or two when going from first to nuetral and coasting the revs have been sticking right around 2 grand. they stay there for ahilwe and very slowly wil drift to normal operating speed. If they are stuckand I push the gas for a split second they catch and drop like normal. I've...
  3. Syxx Shotter

Euro auto festival 10/18 Spartanburg, sc

I know this is the same weekend as Fixx but thaught I'd post it up anyways. With gas prices rising again I doubt I'ma go all the way to Florida so this is an alternative http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3908872 http://www.euroautofestival.com/
  4. Syxx Shotter

WTB Jetta grille setup

I know this is a long shot but though I'd try to pick up a used one before I spend my scratch on a new set. I would prefer the whole set but it's not necessary that I get the side grilles right away. It can be painted or un-painted. Just let me know if you have anything. Oh and your price...
  5. Syxx Shotter

FS FT R32 brushed grille w/ holes

as the title says i have a r32 front grille for sale. It was bought from dsgr4me about two weeks ago. It is in great shape but it wont do what i need so im selling. My computer is broke so pics only if necessary. I paid 150 for it so that obo. No smart remarks about price please. I will also...
  6. Syxx Shotter

DIY removing rear breather tube check valve for BSH PCV revamp

I had an extra breather tube laying around so I figured I would mess it up to show the guys on here who wonder how this is done. 1) Remove the rear breather tube using these directions http://oooo-a3.blogspot.com/2008/03/pcv-replacement-and-eurojet-valve.html 2) Look into tube to see if you...
  7. Syxx Shotter

GLI gross weight?

A friend of mine says his GLI's weighs in at 4300 lbs. IS this true? Not really a big deal but if someone knows thanks ahead of time. And yes I did search.
  8. Syxx Shotter

Axle bolts

Anybody have the torque specs for the axle bolts? I forgot to order them when I put my coilovers on; so I had to get some. They just came in and I have no idea of the torque spec. Thanks ahead of time.
  9. Syxx Shotter

Douchecags

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/ May be old but it made me laugh.:bellyroll:
  10. Syxx Shotter

Oil filler cap spacer delete.

A friend showed me this about a month ago and I thought it cleans up the engine bay alot. First off the typical do this at your own risk; I accept no responsibility for damage you cause to your car blah, bliggity, blah. 1) First remove the oil cap and look at the bottom to make sure at the...
  11. Syxx Shotter

eurojet PCV blown?

I put my eurojet PCV did in about two weeks ago, and now I am having the symptoms of a blown PCV again. I have oil blowing out of the filler cap again. Anyone else ever had this problem with the eurojet PCV.
  12. Syxx Shotter

Noise after K-sport install.

I installed these today; and have noticed that I now have a noise on the front drivers side. It happens when I turn and hit bumps. But I have also heard it when leaving from a dead stop. To me I think I need to get under that side and adjust the linkage for the sway bar thing. I have to raise...
  13. Syxx Shotter

FreeCandy on K-sports. . . . finally.

Bought these from Phil a few months back and just got around to getting them bolted on. About a 1/2 to 3/4 rake and only 1/16th difference between sides.The install went pretty easy; and there are a couple of things I need to fix. The front needs to be raised about a 1/2 inch maybe 3/4. And...
  14. Syxx Shotter

Autotech fuel pump question.

So I'm planning on installing my autotech fuel pump this weekend. But I have a friend who said that he has heard of several instances of people having catastrophic failure after installing a pump. I have only heard of one instance; and it was because the shop who installed the pump got dirt in...
  15. Syxx Shotter

Can anyone get stickers made?

I need a sticker that says "INQUIRE WITHIN" about 10-12 inches long and about 3/4 an inch high. I also need it to adhere to the inside of the windsheild and be legible from the outside of the car. White lettering preferably. If anyone can help let me know. Thanks much guys and gals.
  16. Syxx Shotter

SC Guys...

Are there any shops that you guys would trust in the state to do an autotech fuel pump upgrade. I'm in Charleston and there isn't much around here. Any help would be friggin' sweet.
  17. Syxx Shotter

FS Autotech fuel pump reduild kit

I recently bought this from a member on here (muskaroxs) and have decided against using it. I may be getting rid of the car soon (volunteered for orders)and I don't wanna dump more money in it. I paid 300 shipped will sell for the same OBO. Thanks much guys. EDIT: It has never been installed...
  18. Syxx Shotter

WTB Feeler for your stock FP

Wanna buy a stock fuel pump. Just let me know what you guys have. I know a couple of guys are running the APR FP and from what I told may have their pump laying around. Thanks guys and gals!!
  19. Syxx Shotter

**Music Thread**

I searched on here and couldn't find any sort of music *GENERAL DICUSSION* thread so I thought I'd start one. Figured that I'm probably not the only person who loves music; so kinda gives a small spot for discussion, sharing, etc. I'll start off with this...
  20. Syxx Shotter

Music thread in off topic?

Any chance of getting a music section in off topic? It may just be me but I enjoy music all the timewhile I'm home, at work, or etc. But I thought I'd suggest it anyhow.