GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kharma

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Interesting. I'll have to look into this. I'm a bit disappointed the GSW doesn't have under seat storage, great place to discreetly store a pocket holstered piece. My A3 had one and it was perfect for the .38. Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  2. kharma

Valid points... negated by the fact that it unfortunately doesn't fit in there with the mags I have. I've got pocket holsters for both that and my J frame. Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  3. kharma

I need to convince my wife she doesn't really like her Kahr MK9, fits snugly under the dash. Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  4. kharma

Simple answer, I don't. If I was going to the range and leaving my car unattended I may store it there to lessen the likelihood of theft. Generally it goes from the safe to range bag and back again. But it's good to know that it has a good home should I ever need to keep it there. Day to day I...
  5. kharma

Pretty standard AR build tucked into the floor of my GSW: It will probably ruffle far less feathers in this thread than the one I originally posted in. :D
  6. kharma

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

Kahr Mk9, door pocket / under center stack / pass. seat drawer / glove box depending on who's in car and where I am.
  7. kharma

2 years since Sandy Hook school shooting

It'd be a lot easier if said dude isn't around to dispute. The only thing that worries me more than possibly having to use it is having to deal with the consequences.
  8. kharma

Target loads from an 18.5" barely take out woodpeckers beyond 25' (again, rumor has it).
  9. kharma

Yup. Hopefully it's rack the 870 and instant shitting of pants and running, but who knows. I don't plan on ever needing to find out, but also don't plan on being ill equipped
  10. kharma

Yup. It pays the bills. I've got most of the toys I want. :p
  11. kharma

Mine. I come out of my bedroom with stairs on right and kid's room just beyond. The AR/AK's stay in the safe and the 870 chock full of 00 is in the bedroom. I'm fine with that and so is my wife. FWIW, rumor has it it's not THAT loud indoors out the bedroom window with target loads. Just ask...
  12. kharma

And while it may piss off some 2a nuts, I've got no problem with fair "shall issue" licensing and proper storage requirements. If someone can't handle a little proper training and purchasing a safe, maybe they haven't fully thought out the responsibility that comes with firearm ownership.
  13. kharma

^Exactly this. I keep an "old tech" revolver bedside in a manual combo safe (MA and a toddler, I have no other choice). Electronics fail, and semi autos jam. God forbid I ever need it and it doesn't go bang, I simply have to squeeze again. Not fumble with a mag, change batteries, put in a...
  14. kharma

I agreed with his first sentence... and then I read the second.
  15. kharma

If you had 50-70K

This, all day. The first bit. I'm getting one of these for myself when I turn 40. Such a great car to spend time in. One of the few S-tronic options in a bigger car (even the RS7 is tip) and an ECU flash alone unleashes 560/580. That's ridiculous.
  16. kharma

$50K budget...what would you get?

TT-RS are falling into your range. If you liked the S3 but hated the sound, problem fuggin' solved!
  17. kharma

REVIEW: Gillette Fusion ProGlide FLEXBALL

Multitask these three things and gain another 30sec/day. ;)
  18. kharma

The Official Beer Thread

Picked up the beer camp 12pk yesterday. 4 in, the brewery names are far more impressive than the beers themselves. NG & 3F were disappointing at best. The Allagash & FW were good but nothing remarkable.
  19. kharma

The Official Beer Thread

Well, damn!