GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GoodTimesIndeed

the Purple Reign has ended...

No matter which instrument he picked up, the amount of musical talent that this man had was incredible! You just don't find dedicated people like this anymore. RIP Prince
  2. GoodTimesIndeed

Golf/GTI In Video Games

Drag Racing Classic (for Android) Golf GTI MKVI
  3. GoodTimesIndeed

Built a coffee table/end table with a mangled rim

Cool addition to a "man cave", just needs a few cold beers sitting on top.
  4. GoodTimesIndeed

Buychina.com

I have bought some stuff from aliexpress.com before and have had good luck. This buychina seems to carry larger, more expensive things for our cars too. Just make sure you pay attention to shipping LOL.
  5. GoodTimesIndeed

360 trike from fast and loud.!

I watch Fast N Loud all the time and know what you're talking about. THIS is what you really want though!
  6. GoodTimesIndeed

So, how do you guys sell heavily modified cars?

Not to mention, it would help to have as many receipts as possible for all mods done to the car as well as a maintenance schedule. Know whats been done and be honest about whether the work was done by you or a shop. Also the mileage its been done and be upfront about things if something isn't...
  7. GoodTimesIndeed

Coming soon: LA riots

Not in cali (I wish)... but pretty much any city has bums. Pittsburgh has its share of money beggars and crackheads. So what you're saying then is don't try to arrest them, just shoot them?
  8. GoodTimesIndeed

Not saying he was innocent. No one knows the circumstances behind or what led to the fatal shooting but there have been more dangerous people taken alive. I'm just saying that it seems odd that 4 or 5 cops with leather gloves, cuffs, zip ties, tasers/stun guns, batons, and tactile training...
  9. GoodTimesIndeed

You can't justify killing a man by shooting him FIVE TIMES point blank when he was already swarmed by at least four officers and hit with a stungun. Seriously, these cops are a bunch of cowards and pussies. What about pressure points, or breaking an arm if needed? And it was a black cop that...
  10. GoodTimesIndeed

Vector Art - Mk6 Golf R

Looking REALLY good man! You've certainly mastered transparencies and blends. Out of curiosity, how did you manage that nice feathered blend on the front fender in Illustrator? Its been a while since I rendered something high-end detailed like this but you almost seemed to blend raster and...
  11. GoodTimesIndeed

Vector Art - Mk6 Golf R

My work is graphics too.
  12. GoodTimesIndeed

Vector Art - Mk6 Golf R

Makes sense. Live trace is rather finicky to deal with. It looks good though, nice job with the blends and transparencies so far too. I always say I'm going to do the same but after looking at a computer ALL day at work, when I get home its the LAST thing I want to do.
  13. GoodTimesIndeed

Vector Art - Mk6 Golf R

I'm going to guess he used Live Trace or traced over a photo. Looks cool.
  14. GoodTimesIndeed

Dog for dinner...

Beautiful view for sure! Ironically Colorado is one of the states that my wife and I have kicked around the idea of moving to. What part of Colorado is this? Do you really like it there? Any pros/cons? Sorry to thread jack, just curious. You can pm me if ya want so I don't clutter up your...
  15. GoodTimesIndeed

How many tires have you replaced due to punctures in the last two years?

I voted two - but come sometime this summer could be three. My Bridgestone S04s are nail magnets. Last year was first season for the tires and purchased new from tire rack, had tires on for 250 miles. Got a flat in the passenger rear from this sort of bolt looking thing. Crazy thing is that it...
  16. GoodTimesIndeed

Forum Stability

Time to open up a can of ice cold WHOOP-ASS and take these fools out!
  17. GoodTimesIndeed

Mustang Ecoboost

Out of curiosity, how do you see a tuned Mustang being more practical if you rarely even enjoyed the wrx?
  18. GoodTimesIndeed

Whats your occupation?

That would be my department. Click~Click~Click.....scroll....scroll....ring~ring...[GRRRRR]..... Thank god for music blaring through my headphones or else I would go INSANE!!!!!!!!!! Nice occupation! Funny avatar too.
  19. GoodTimesIndeed

Whats your occupation?

I'm a graphic designer (only designer) for a scientific company. I've ALWAYS had an interest in machinery and how it works though. I can only assume you've gotta have some real brains and skills to do so.