GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BlueWabbit

Yakima Bike Rack

SOLD
  2. BlueWabbit

Car Overload

So I found this car blog introduced by my friend, pretty interesting stuff on there ranging from videos, pictures and articles. They started this one section of a drivers and their cars. I thought I'd give it a shot and write about my story. You can read the article here but they asked me if I...
  3. BlueWabbit

WTB 2 Anthracite Goals

Long story short, misjudged a turn and really beat up my right side. With or without tires, I just want to get them replaced. Let me know what you're offering!
  4. BlueWabbit

DIY EJ Header Install?

Just got my Eurojet header for my Rabbit on Tuesday, been researching before and after on google and stuff. Unfortunately doesn't look like there's any thread out there that is specifically for my application. Anyways the #1 link on google states I would need to there's other steps in between...
  5. BlueWabbit

VS Some Random Tailgater

So today on my way back from Foothill on 280 before the De Anza Blvd exit I was minding my own business in the carpool lane. It was around 2 or so the carpool hasn't been affective yet but even then I had my friend with me. Anyways I was just crusing around 68 MPH or so and I see this black...
  6. BlueWabbit

Autotech Club Kit Suspension

Selling my Autotech Club Kit Suspension, they are for both the GTI and Rabbit, sorry R32's. The suspension have roughly 25k on them and still going very strong. If you need pictures of what the suspension looks like then I would have to get back to you through email. The suspension lowers the...
  7. BlueWabbit

FS / FT Flik FTD 17x8 ET 35 5x112

They are in the grey color not the black. Tires have about 50% left, I just swapped out the rear tires because the set on it before were almost gone. These could last you another 5k easily. Fronts have Falken 452's and the rears have Sumitumos HTR ZIII. I'll take some pictures if requested...
  8. BlueWabbit

NorCal Summer Cruise July 18th

All right guys it's that time again and I know I've been talking about doing a summer cruise and summer is finally here. So this cruise will be similar to what we drove last time as Daniel's normal route. Hopefully Daniel can chime in and give us the map again and hoping this time 2nd part of...
  9. BlueWabbit

NorCal Big SoCalEuro Caravan

Hey guys so Warren, dubc, got me thinking about Big SoCalEuro this year and since it's my week of finals for school what's not a better way to start off my summer then do a caravan to Big SoCalEuro?! The purpose of the thread is to find out who is interested and get a list going. Then we'll...
  10. BlueWabbit

WARNING! Beware of scammers.

This is just your friendly warning, I've been noticing a handful of scammers are posting classified threads on vwvortex. I just want to warn everyone that the possibilities that scammers could reach over onto our forums. Let's keep the scammers out of our classifieds and forums. It's unfortunate...
  11. BlueWabbit

WTB OEM Dash Tray

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had one laying around. Let me know, thanks. edit:: This is how it looks like if anyone didn't know.
  12. BlueWabbit

Dynolicious Application

Well I wasn't sure where exactly I should post this so the off topic would be my best guess. Anyways I was wondering how many of you guys have the Dynolicious apication on your iPhone or itouch? I'm using an itouch right now but I finally saved up enough for the iPhone. One of the main reasons...
  13. BlueWabbit

WTB Grill Conversion - Rabbit 4-Bar

Hey guys well OEMplus doesn't have these in stock and I was wondering if anyone really has some around and wish to sell them. Here is the picture to how they look on OEMplus: Link: http://oempl.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75_23_30&products_id=469 If anyone is selling them or...
  14. BlueWabbit

Shop Review: 034 Motorsports. Fremont, CA

Ok so it's been fairly over two weeks now since I've been to 034 Motorsports for their dyno day and free before / after dyno for on site chipping. My first impressions were what I expected, small shop in the commercial part of town. The shop was hard to find due to the size but I eventually...
  15. BlueWabbit

WTB 2 Xbox 360 wireless controllers

Title states it all, looking for white but don't mind black. Prefer the rechargeable battery pack but don't need the cables to hook it up to the xbox directly. Looked on craigslist and eBay, just seeing who might have a pair or one sitting around.
  16. BlueWabbit

NorCal End of the year cruise

All right guys it's near the end of the year and we've been trying to set up a cruise before the year ends. I'm trying to get a feel how many would be down and come out for this cruise that we would be setting up for the end of the year. If it's going to be serious I'll make a new thread so new...
  17. BlueWabbit

Santa Clara Starbucks Sunday

Welcome all, we've been having a regular weekly meet on every Sunday at the Starbucks on El Comino and Lawrence Expressway. Here is the address for the Starbucks: 3605 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051. The times for these meets usually starts around 8:00 PM and it ends whenever. Come out...
  18. BlueWabbit

It's finally Fall

So, I have this idea when I was grabbing a bite with some local dubbers and it just came to mind that it's starting to feel like Fall again and Halloween. Anyways since I know we have a monthly photo contest I thought about a pumpkin carving contest. So what do you guys think? maybe the mods...
  19. BlueWabbit

Feeler: Olin Ross Sound System OR860

FS: Olin Ross Sound System OR860 Ok, so apparently my dad got a sound system from his company for staying in the company for 10 years. We have no need for it since we don't use our TV a lot but we're interested in how much we could sell it for if we can't then we'll just keep it. That said...
  20. BlueWabbit

Any acoustic guitar players?

hey guys, just curious how many of us are acoustic guitar players? learning how to play guitar is on my list of to-dos for the summer. so looking for any tips really or, any specific brand to start off with? i'll probably look for a guitar in like the 100-200 range first just to learn or borrow...