GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LBKEN41

Haven't posted in a while....

So I haven't posted pictures of my car in a long time. Nothing special and I'm no photographer, but recently got my rims powdercoated a 'flat black' rather than a 'matte' so I thought I'd post. They have no shine whatsoever. Oh and yes I know "moar lowz" but I already scrape driving here in...
  2. LBKEN41

Another props to DBC!

Just wanted to thank DBC Performance for their great deal and quick shipping. BIG thanks to Berk for getting things done smoothly. I called him on a Saturday evening when he was probably out enjoying the weekend and he still made sure I got a great deal and service. Ordered some Koni...
  3. LBKEN41

Ran over paint

So I ran over sea foam green paint apparently today....I'm so fucking pissed!!!!:mad0259: Luckily it only is in my right front wheel well and on the tires a little. I'm getting a car wash first thing tomorrow. Hopefully it'll all come off. There is a little on the right side skirt as well as...
  4. LBKEN41

Los Angeles Suspesion Question

Hey guys, So I'm finalizing my decision to go lower on some coils versus the springs I have now. I have thought through the process and understand all of the pros and cons of the change. Thanks to those out there who have already answered my questions and offered to test drive their cars to...
  5. LBKEN41

Happy Birthday Jimbo!

Happy Birthday Jimmy....now you're actually legal! :lol: Don't drink and drive mang!
  6. LBKEN41

R8 just got cooler....

Okay, well some of you may think it got worse but he probably was way pimp back in the early 90's. Plus with all the R8 sightings in the picture section, I thought it was pretty funny and should share with you guys this little gem I found. Guess who drives an R8???? That's right!!!! Don't...
  7. LBKEN41

xMinusx...here are you pics.

So yeah, I made a thread just for you Jordan.:wub: I can't find the thread you made about EJ so I'm guessing the Mods deleted it because of the words that were said in the thread...anyway, here are those pictures I promised you of the EJ TBE. Yeah the sensor does point down, but not to the...
  8. LBKEN41

4-27-08 SoCal GTG/Cruise

7 GTI's and 2 Rabbits met up at Pepperdine University for a GTG/cruise, then chilled at a local's pad. It was in the triple digits at times during the cruise...hot as hell! Drove some fun roads through the hills. Anyway here are some pictures for you guys to enjoy. Oh, I only have a POS...
  9. LBKEN41

Neuspeed CARB Certified?!

Okay so I didn't see any posts about this and I know I'll probably get a lot of back talk from those are pessimistic about these kind of claims, but it was just released that Neuspeed's intakes MATCHED with their software (chip) is CARB certified. Now I know this really only pertains to those...
  10. LBKEN41

Eurojet vs. AWE Turboback

Okay, so the title pretty much asks the question. I don't want to turn this into a flaming or putting down the other system thread like some threads turn out to be so please be on topic so the Mods don't close it down. I'm just having a tough time deciding on which to get. I've read up and...
  11. LBKEN41

2007 Honda Civic Type R

This is old news, but I did a search and didn't see anything on this. Also, yes I know it's a Honda for you non-JDM guys out there. Anyway... Most of you guys probably read about this being car enthusiasts, but for those of you who don't there is a Honda Civic Type R that was actually...
  12. LBKEN41

Happy New Year!!

To those of you who celebrate Happy Vietnamese/Chinese New Year!!! May the best of luck to you all!!! :biggrin:
  13. LBKEN41

Finishlinewheels.com

Fark...I hate asking these questions because I know they've been answered, but after several searches I found nothing. Anyone have any experiences or know if http://www.finishlinewheels.com/ is a reputable dealer? Meaning are they going to screw me? I just noticed they have some decent prices...
  14. LBKEN41

Black BBS LM-R Time Attack with Red Lip

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK IT'S LEGIT??????!!!!! Someone get them and let us know!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: If they weren't 19's and they were 18's I'd be all over it! I mean seriously, he says SETS are going for $1650 with tires!!! These rims are like $1000 a piece not painted and without tires...
  15. LBKEN41

Evom V-flow Best Price?!

So does anyone know where the best or cheapest place on-line is to buy a EVOM V-FLOW intake for the MKV? Thanks in advance. FYI I did a search and know about www.evom.com :thumbsup:
  16. LBKEN41

GLI with Huffs?

Okay first off sorry for the crappy phone pics, but I'm here at work so that's all I've got. I was walking into work this morning and saw a Black GLI with Huff's. At first I thought to myself WTF?!! Then I thought, well it actually looks pretty good and had to remember that this type of...
  17. LBKEN41

Hot Engine?

So this is a noob kind of question, but after some engine problems with this car already, I'm a little more paranoid of stuff. I'm wondering if it's normal that our engines run hot? I mean after just a drive in traffic I notice that when I get home my engine seems a little hot. It's for only...
  18. LBKEN41

DOH! Curb was hungry...

:frown: So the title says it all. Yeah my first curb rash. Well you know sh*t happens. Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows a good rim shop that will do a good job of repairing the rim near Long Beach or Santa Monica. The rim is a 17" Detroit so I'll just need sanding, putty and painting...
  19. LBKEN41

I had to vent!!!!!!!

So 1,200 miles on my GTI and it's in the freaking shop!!!! My car broke down on Saturday. Basically the car wouldn't go into gear. I'm thinking it's the clutch. Car starts and all the electricals are fine, but when I try to put the car into first it won't go. Pretty bad burning smell too...
  20. LBKEN41

What kind of Yellow Fog Lights?

Okay so might be a dumb question, but I'm thinking about yellow fog lights for my car. Question is though I don't know if I want to just change to yellow bulbs or change the color of the lens. I'm leaning toward changing the color of the lens because I like the yellow look, but I don't really...