GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Vag-com search

So I need a vag-com, cant afford getting it from ross-tech, three bills is alot for me. found this but im not sure: http://www.easy-motorcycle.com/audi-ross-tech-hexusbcan-vagcom-vcds-vw-audi-p-191.html can anyone point me in the right direction. thanks for the help
  2. D

coilpack...

k guys i searched and searched, but maybe there is a cheaper altenative. what website sells coilpacks the cheapest?(im broke). thanks in advance.
  3. D

WTB vag-com

so sell me yours! or any other place to get it cheaper than ross-tech?
  4. D

forge dv stock location vs bsh relocation

I ran into another stage 2 gti with the same dp as me, same intake but revo (im apr) and a the bsh relocation kit. his car was very noticeably louder than myn his spool to his release, we did not do runs because of the weather but why was his car so much louder than mine? if its just because of...
  5. D

front rotors

I need new front rotors.....whats my best bet or best deal(keep it affordable)? thanks for the help in advance
  6. D

WTB

I want to buy a complete hks relocation kit. help is really appreciated.
  7. D

P2293 fuel pressure reg2 performance

Ok so today, I experienced something Like a extremely long fuel cut maybe 20 secs or so that the car could not build boost. after about 20 sec my car spools up right back like nothing and like no problem. But still had the CEL. so I ran to a discount auto parts and used a obd2 scanner and this...
  8. D

Shifter, boot and bracket

Where can i buy the bracket for the shifter? i poped it in and out too much and broke the bracket, is there any way i can buy the bracket alone? if i cant where is the cheapest place to buy the whole assembly?
  9. D

what do I get

H&R Super Sport Springs or Eibach sportline :iono:
  10. D

vogtland gli to gti or sportlines?

ok so dont flame me for not searching just give your advice. So my friends co-worker has a set of vogtland springs that came of her GLI and is selling them for 100 bucks....should i get them? from what i hear my back is gonna be sitting higher because of the back of the gli beeing heavier then...
  11. D

Help car died

:frown: :mad0259: :mad0259: :mad0259: :mad0259: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown: :help: :help: :help: :help: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad0259: :mad0259: :cry: :cry: Sorry I get carried away with the damn smileys. Its 2 am just got home from the worst night. Coming up to a friends house as soon as I pull...
  12. D

Should I be worried?

Guys my Driver's side cv boot is broken, and the tranny is leaking fluid. :cry: I did a little bit of searching and I think that i can take it in to vw and have them fix it under warranty right?:iono: and is this a really common issue? or why would it have blown? I have 32k miles.
  13. D

Srt-4

sorry if it a repost, but guys please tell me there is something seriously wrong in this video and that its not what the real out come would be... :eyebulge: :scared0016: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXUBUHISbuE
  14. D

If in the south fl area and have vag-com PLEASE help me

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: There is something really really wrong with my car... Throws a blinking check engine light on, blinks a bunch of times and then goes away. 3rd gear at about 2.5k car starts bogging, rpms and boost choke up and...
  15. D

vids...

WRX VS MS3 http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/amoreterno/?action=view&current=P6270097-1.flv Me vs. srt-4 http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/amoreterno/?action=view&current=DavidsGtivsSrt-4.flv Me vs. New SI (I,H,E)...
  16. D

Stage1 vs STI

Ok so I'm starting this thread to share what just happened:eyebulge: .... No one is going to believe me,:mad: because I know how every time someone on here post a win that is very unusual they get flamed at heavily with the :bs: and the:bonk: plus :iono:. I my self have called B.S on some races...
  17. D

WTB Monster mats

Looking for GTI oval monster mats :help:.
  18. D

ms3, .:R32, v6 Eclipse, wrx,

ms3, .:R32, v6 Eclipse, So me and a couple of friends went out to watch a couple of runs and a couple of cars and ending up having some fun. The ms3 has a aem cold air intake. the eclipse is fully stock. and the wrx said he had a manual boost controller. I didn't ask the guy in the R32 what he...
  19. D

Apr stage 1 vs. (???)

so guys now that i am apr tuned what is the new competition? like what are some close opponents to our stage 1? :iono: If it was close post, no need for the cars you raped by bus lengths or the ones that rapped you by bus lengths. if you are stage one what have been your closest races?
  20. D

APR stage one ?'s

Ok so i got APR tunned yesterday and also had my pcv valve installed, it looks identical as the stock one, I got two files 93 and 100. Set by cruise control. car is jumping to 19 then down to about 15 and then falling close to red line. on 93. My questions are: 1)If I run 100 octane on my car...