GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Soflogtimk6

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

I love you guys
  2. Soflogtimk6

I am intellectual who thinks outside the box. That's why everyday I live is so perfect. I've discovered everything I've been searching for in my own mind. All my potential and knowledge. You on the other hand rather than thinking about things in a different perspective would rather choose to...
  3. Soflogtimk6

You can't tell me anything about LSD unless you have done it. Therefore you are the inexperienced one. There is more to it than what you were taught as an impressionable child in school. I am sorry your mind is not more open.
  4. Soflogtimk6

I was once like you. Don't go searching for the universe. It will come to you. There is more out there than what you know. I sound crazy to the unconscious mind and I know this. But we are all people here no matter what car we have or what kind of house we have. And we are guests on this place...
  5. Soflogtimk6

You need to find a way to channel your energy. You are missing your potential. Peace bro ✌✌
  6. Soflogtimk6

This was epic.
  7. Soflogtimk6

You are a very angry person. You should find a hobby to channel your negative energy. I recommend yoga. Have a Good day :)
  8. Soflogtimk6

http://soulspottv.com/blog/can-lsd-make-you-a-billionaire/
  9. Soflogtimk6

I'm more of an intellectual so I don't always have sex on my mind. There are more complex things although sex in itself is very complex.
  10. Soflogtimk6

I never get laid though
  11. Soflogtimk6

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/research-shows-intelligent-people-stay-up-late-do-more-drugs-and-have-more-sex/
  12. Soflogtimk6

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Absolutely none of that is true NEEK
  13. Soflogtimk6

Griff let me know when you are in Florida.
  14. Soflogtimk6

I never said that. If you can find a quote where I did prove it. I love everyone. The dude sent me a private message and is helping me with my new found knowledge. That's why I gave him my phone number. Maybe it really is for the best that I stay of this forum. There is lots of negative energy...
  15. Soflogtimk6

Peace and love bro.
  16. Soflogtimk6

I wonder why Steve Jobs contributed some of his success to lsd. And traveling to India to learn meditation. Oh because there is more to your mind than you know.
  17. Soflogtimk6

Ignore me then balius. I have the freedom of speech. Just ignore me if you are more mature and go back to Google hangouts and talk about dildos and alcohol.
  18. Soflogtimk6

I'm not offended by your immaturity. Hahaha
  19. Soflogtimk6

20. Soflogtimk6

I know you have good energy. At least you are smarter than most of the people on this joke of a forum. Glad you pm'ed me the other day. I watched the video and it was very complex and interesting.