GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 85RedGolf2.5

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

I've driven through some of these dirt poor eastern KY areas, and I see they have their priorities in order... They may have a shack that barely is standing, but they have a Superduty F350, Two Boats, a muscle car of the 60s, and a couple of quads in their yard. Now the debt might be piling...
  2. 85RedGolf2.5

:iono: ummm, Hello?
  3. 85RedGolf2.5

blue collar hard working jobs pay well. They are everywhere in the Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia area. Hell a miner can bring home an easy grand a week... A trucker can bring home almost double (but you ain't home but four days a month)
  4. 85RedGolf2.5

I'm not one that anyone takes seriously, but let me tell you, I've been in a position where I wasn't making any money... I tried the US Navy, got discharged for a quick ticker (my cardiologist says is normal for my history). Almost didn't get my job back at centurylink. Figured I needed to...
  5. 85RedGolf2.5

TapaTalk App sucks all day long

problemo numero uno... you have a fuggin iPhone
  6. 85RedGolf2.5

POLE - Would you tongue punch her fart box?

Exit hole is exit only
  7. 85RedGolf2.5

POLE - Measles and vaccinations - read thread for pole.

Well, if your dog runs out of your yard to bite someone then yes, yes it is your fault. If your kid vandalizes a neighbors house, you are still responsible, so in a sense you are also responsible for your kid contaminating an entire school as well. Communism has nothing to do with it...
  8. 85RedGolf2.5

POLE - Measles and vaccinations - read thread for pole.

When I was in boot camp, before being medically discharged, I was a pin cushion too. However, this was for more reasons than getting vaccinated. I had every blood test known to the military done to find out if my ticker was good or not. They couldn't find anything wrong, but with my younger...
  9. 85RedGolf2.5

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

why is it everytime family heads in to town for Christmas, I get sick!? Anyone else have that one family member that seems to bring any illness with them to spread and doesn't wash or sanitize their hands like they should?
  10. 85RedGolf2.5

1962 Chevy II

Those are 7" headlights, right? Should drop a few hundred on these slick ass LED lights! I've been seeing them on OTR trucks lately and they light up the road better than HID! I am going to be getting a set for my 78 Volvo 242...
  11. 85RedGolf2.5

POLE - WORST FORUM MEMBER!

since kyjellygti guy isn't on the pole...I should vote for dwgolf
  12. 85RedGolf2.5

Micheal Schumacher update thread

Maybe the Stig is building up energy for an epic race?
  13. 85RedGolf2.5

Honda hipster "Fit Kit" ad - well done

now if VW offered a build your own MK7 kit for half the price of buying a fully built one off the dealer lot (you know since no labour, shipping, and sales price hike) I might get one of them... but why a Honda Fit?
  14. 85RedGolf2.5

Top Gear UK Returns Today in the USA

so, get rid of cable because of commercials, then up your internet speed to 100mb/s? So what you are saying is turn my $125/mo cable and internet bill into a $200/mo internet only bill? Brilliant! Think I might just do this! :lol:
  15. 85RedGolf2.5

SHOULD I RACE HIM!!!?

And the Douche Nozzle woke up! Everybody, Hide yo Kids and Hide yo Wife!
  16. 85RedGolf2.5

SHOULD I RACE HIM!!!?

Well, if he takes it to the street, hopefully he, or the douche nozzle who pm'd him, doesn't blow a tire and loses control, jumps the median, and kills a little girl's parents and leaves her paralyzed.
  17. 85RedGolf2.5

SHOULD I RACE HIM!!!?

If you do, take it to a track!!! Don't be a douche nozzle by street racing.
  18. 85RedGolf2.5

This thread made me die a little.

If only the Prius driving crowd realized that their precious appliance is doing more harm to the planet than NOx from a Diesel. Those batteries destroy more ecosystems a year than any diesel burning rig on the road today, even the 6-7 mpg Tractor Trailers on the road.
  19. 85RedGolf2.5

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

Most likely be paying back my brother in law for borrowing some money since I'll be starting a new job this coming week and training is unpaid for the first 2-4 weeks. I'll be truck driving and learning for my license. And pay doesn't start unless you have the license. they pay you for food...