GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

FS: PART OUT - TONS of GOODS (euroswitch,sidemarkers,fogs,etc)

The parts are from my 2006 VW Rabbit. Some parts will fit GTI as well. Stock Rabbit Intake $30 Shipped Aftermarket "Spiked" Grill $40 Shipped 4 Hub Rings for Aftermarket Wheels $5 Shipped Black Sidemarkers (One has a scratch on it and both have a broken piece at the back where the bulb is...
  2. P

Fog Lights Causing Rabbit to Trip Out

I bought the OEM fogs for my rabbit a little over a year ago and installed them with no difficulty. Since then i have driven about 18,000 miles and have used the fogs a majority of the time. Just recently, I drove 400 miles home with a loaded car from college and the trouble began. When my car...
  3. P

Im really starting to lose respect for the police unfortunately

background story, im in college, leaving in a dorm with a roommate. ill try to summarize this story the best i can, even though theres a lot of detail about 4 months ago, i woke up to banging at my door. Upon opening, i find two men standing on either side of the entrance implying by my...
  4. P

Key West Hotels for 18?

Wasnt sure where to place this, since the regional forums were all car related lol but my friends and i are trying to go to key west for our spring break. only issue we're having is trying to find a hotel that allows a 18/19 year old to check in. price range max. of $250/night anyone have any...
  5. P

wtf, car stalls

i drive a rabbit first off, automatic with about 26k on it. so i decided to reset my battery cause the CEL came on for my intake. I unscrewed the connections to the battery and left it to sit for about 10-15mins. then when i plugged it back in, i went to go start my car. there is power in my...
  6. P

software to combine music?

hey, im not sure if there is such a thing but thought i would check. i wanted to create a single file of a bunch of songs playing various parts of each song. kinda like how they do at clubs i guess. i dont really want to sit there and manually cut each song and combine each one together, so...
  7. P

whats a good commercial to spoof?

the commercial can be about anything, however the commercial itself doesn't relate to the product (ex. Terry Tate linebacker commercial, made by Reebok even though there is no Reebok reference in the beginning). This is for a class project, so any help would be appreciated. My objective would...
  8. P

lmao. ricer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnF5AhYCYY
  9. P

projector cutoff?

what the cutoff supposed to look like for projectors? i just need to adjust my new ones.
  10. P

Wiring footwell lighting, what do i do now?

my first mod ever to my car was adding red footwell lighting to my car in the drivers and passenger sides. my friend gave me some more tubes for free so i thought why not add them to the rear seats as well. the place that originally hooked up the lights for me installed a switch and i wanted to...
  11. P

locking lugs, fitment?

i needed the cone seat 14x1.5 27mm locking bolts but instead the vendor sent me a 30mm one. could i still use this or would it not fit?
  12. P

Where to buy specific wheel locks

so its been ages since i first posted a thread on finding wheel locks for my ASA AR1's but im going to college now and want to take some extra caution. i need: 14x1.5, cone seat, 27mm (+/- 2mm) shank length. can anyone confirm this? (asa ar1's, 5x112, et45) anyone no where i can get these...
  13. P

depo/helix/fk angel eye headlights

i just bought a set and when i finished connecting it, the driver side angel eyes werent working, so i checked all the connections but everything was fine. there is a bulb out warning on my dash also any ideas?
  14. P

rabbit headlight power connection-need help asap

im trying to switch out my headlights to the helix ones but im having a lot of trouble with unplugging the power connection from the headlight assembly. i searched and i found a DIY that said to push in the tab. i did that but nothing happened. can anyone explain to me how to exactly take it...
  15. P

what camera?

im goin away to college in mid august and wanted to get a camera before im gone. i just want something that can take decent pictures. my main use for it would be taking pictures of my car n such and occasionally for when im out. i was looking at this one...the HD pictures and video caught my...
  16. P

Two Clean Rides-525i & rabbit-56k give up

a friend of mine came over n we detailed his car on the outside only, from clay to waxing. took us something like 3 hours. but then after i felt like we needed to take some photos so we went around a few streets. im not that great at it, but i gave it a shot... heres a before and after of the...
  17. P

aligning fogs and headlights

ive searched here, vortex and some other small sites but cant seem to find any information on the process. does anyone no how i would go about re-angling the fogs and headlights (ie. distance ur supposed to stand, already no how to manually adjust them)? i added fogs to my rabbit and moved the...
  18. P

FS: PLUG N PLAY HID KIT - H11 - 4300K

Im selling a brand new plug and play hid kit. These will NOT fit the halogen foglights, they require the PROJECTORS. I just opened the package to take pictures of the item, it has never been installed. They are generic since my friend wholesale's these and even I stand behind the quality of this...
  19. P

service light, and unknown light

my cars due for service in roughly 900 miles as indicated by my display. this time i just had the ignition on and something else popped up after the service indicator. any clue what it is service display weird one
  20. P

wth is that rattling sound

to begin, i have a Rabbit.... recently, anytime i accelerate theres this tapping sound (kinda like a wire hitting something) that gets more intense as the rpms increase, then quiets down when im in lower rpms. i cant seem to find what it is which is really starting to bother me. i have a CAI...