GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. littleazn248

2014 F30 335i review

So I recently picked up a 2014 F30 335i M-sport. After 1,150miles I have almost finished breaking in the car so I can soon really give it a drive. :D Here are just some impressions, once I do the break in oil change I can drive the car more naturally. Some specs: -N55 inline 6 -270whp/...
  2. littleazn248

Turbo vr6 in a 350z

http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/570751-turbo-vr6-in-350z.html very interesting build and this same person did a 2jz delorean.
  3. littleazn248

Group Work Rant

This is seriously something I hate doing, at least with my current group. This group of four (me included) is just insane. We have a person that is laid back as can be, a person that is normal but, a chatter box, a person that tries to pretend to be a hard worker, and me who does work but is...
  4. littleazn248

BMW Bubble Car?

No no no not the Isetta Bubble Car but, an E30 M3 in a bubble. So the story behind this is some guys decided to take apart an e30 m3 and clean every piece to perfection. They then sealed it in well, a bubble. And here I thought I was OCD about keeping my car in mint condition :laugh: Link...
  5. littleazn248

all the reason to drive a sleeper.

I always knew that aftermarket exhausts were illegal but, never thought that police enforced the law. That is unless the car was being excessively obnoxious...guess not. kKILRDSdobI of course we don't know the other side of the story.
  6. littleazn248

HTC One Problems

So I'm on my third HTC One and was curious if I would be needing to go through a fourth one soon. First one did not receive LTE, Second one overheated like crazy (idle 95F). So now I am on my third one and I'm thinking that the battery is bad. For those that have battery widget reborn what is...
  7. littleazn248

so hot!!!

It's a 105 in davis today. I took a walk down the street and now I feel dizzy, and nauseated. I'm not even dehydrated because I was drinking water during my whole walk. The weather is crazy I say, crazy! How hot is it where you are?
  8. littleazn248

What Tv shows do you watch?

I used to be really addicted to Chuck on NBC but, ever since that series ended I've had nothing addicting to watch. I tried Broke Girls and it was funny for a while but just started getting stupid. I watch car shows like TopGear, MotorWeek, and Gearz but, they aren't really addicting. It's one...
  9. littleazn248

TL Weight Reduction Craziness

My classmate has a 2nd gen TL Type S (black on black...yum) and even before buying my gti I was highly considering one. The only thing is 1) It would be used and 2) Wouldn't fit in my garage easily. I was always under the impression that they were fast cars and they are but, just not as fast...
  10. littleazn248

Did I get a ticket?

I was doing 78mph on the fwy and got flashed by the 5-0. It wasn't a CHP car though rather it was a Ford Fusion that had hidden lights next to the mirror. The officer(? he had no uniform) walked up and said I was almost doing 80 and to slow the hell down. That's all he said and just got back...
  11. littleazn248

Dating Advice?

Ok so I know you guys are thinking wtf why on a car site. B/C I want to keep my crush on her hush hush. Being friends is better than nothing. FB is filled with too many gossip queens and I have no clue who knows her. Also I have some big mouthed friends. I also don't think she has a FB if she...
  12. littleazn248

Scirocco EOS

I was at Niello VW today and was speaking to the parts department. It happens to be that they are major VW fans and are into modding! We were talking about how nice the rocco looked and the parts dept guy mentions how there is someone that has done a EOS Rocco conversion. Figured I'd share and...
  13. littleazn248

What Phone?

So I currently have a rooted Evo4g which does everything I want. Problem is it's not very reliable. Battery lasts one day but, the phone tends to crash on apps like Waze, and Google Maps. Also the phone is quite literally falling apart. The power button has lost its clicky-ness and the phone...
  14. littleazn248

AWD is overrated?

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/the-myth-of-the-all-powerful-all-wheel-drive-210608212.html
  15. littleazn248

Building the LFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRgp0GbXpY8 OMG the Apollo Gumpert one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhO8XRFsBNQ
  16. littleazn248

External HD Recommendations

I have a Segate 2tb drive that I use as a back up drive for time machine. Today is the third time the drive has failed or one of the partitions within the drive has (one of two partitions is not mounting). Knock on wood I have not needed any of the back up files from the drive. The problem...
  17. littleazn248

$80 of Amazon credit

I recently traded in one of my textbooks and received an Amazon cash card. What can I get from Amazon for that much? I'm willing to take out an extra $150 to get something worthwhile. So a $230 budget. Either that or I can just spend $80 alone at amazon and save the $150 towards stage one...
  18. littleazn248

I love school!

After a little looking around I found out that my school participates in Formula SAE. I just contacted the administrator of the program and asked them how to join! You can check out what formula SAE is bellow. http://students.sae.org/competitions/formulaseries/ Fmp1LiCY5dM This is gonna be...
  19. littleazn248

Windows is testing my patience!!!

I was trying to do a backup on the windows partition of my XPS and a 20minute job got turned into a 1.5hr job. Windows kept on getting hung up part way burning through a disk. The card reader also wouldn't work. :mad0259: It wouldn't even let me attach an external HD. I ended up going onto my...
  20. littleazn248

My answer to cheap speed.

Well kinda... lol Invested about $800 to make this 1/7th scale R/C vehicle. 3hp motor, AWD, and computer adjustable performance via castle link. Only bummer is I can't sit inside lol. 0-60 faster than a super car and a top speed of 80mph. It's more scary to drive this thing than my GTI lol...