GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. littleazn248

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

What happened to OT? So bored at work!!!!!!
  2. littleazn248

Everyone likes free money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayy every year since I got my GTI I've been playing this never won never will.
  3. littleazn248

Word Association Game #2

Run
  4. littleazn248

Word Association Game #2

scam
  5. littleazn248

C&D Audi S3 First Drive: 0-60 in 4.4 Seconds

Dam that's fast... hurry cobb make a f30 tune!
  6. littleazn248

iPhone 6 v Note 4

I'll probably be switching to ios even though I hate it b/c idrive needs an iphone to work right. Plus Yosemite is running pretty great...at least the beta version is.
  7. littleazn248

M235i - Obtained and driven home

They're in the us showrooms already.
  8. littleazn248

M235i - Obtained and driven home

It's for the room trust me lol. I would've preferred the m235i but considering I needed the space I got the 335i.
  9. littleazn248

2014 F30 335i review

Yea I accept that its supposed to be more refined. Just means I gotta drive faster to get the same thrills lol. Yes I'm keeping the gti, especially considering its an easier car to throw around. Plus mods seem easier to come by on the gti.
  10. littleazn248

2014 F30 335i review

Yea I'm planing on keeping the car so to be safe I decided to call some performance shops. They pretty much ended up stating that while in theory its the right thing to do BMW doesn't call for it. I can be done for just more of an assurance thing. I'll probably just do an oil change at the 5k...
  11. littleazn248

2014 F30 335i review

I believe the wiring isn't there for the fogs. People that have a sportline or base model that currently have fogs can run them if they swap bumpers. I'm missing the switch for the lights as well. According to BMW it's for better cooling in our "hot" climate:thumbdown: I just feel the break in...
  12. littleazn248

2014 F30 335i review

So I recently picked up a 2014 F30 335i M-sport. After 1,150miles I have almost finished breaking in the car so I can soon really give it a drive. :D Here are just some impressions, once I do the break in oil change I can drive the car more naturally. Some specs: -N55 inline 6 -270whp/...
  13. littleazn248

POLE - How long until Plac/2013R/Mark returns to us?

WaterPump failure, also how they overfilled the coolant reservoir.
  14. littleazn248

Word Association Game #2

done
  15. littleazn248

What's the Fastest You've Driven on Public Roads?

I did 120mph once and would never do it again, too risky if I get caught. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. littleazn248

Word Association Game #2

Pot Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  17. littleazn248

Word Association Game #2

East Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  18. littleazn248

Honda hipster "Fit Kit" ad - well done

I actually liked this idea I just wish it was real. Would be awesome to build something like this.