1. A

Has anyone...

I actually bought my MK6 back after I sold it to carmax
  2. A

Bought a new weekend toy (R32 content)

Finally got the wheels on!
  3. A

Did some things, got rid of the black emblems, through some coilovers on and went out autocrossing! Been building up some new wheels. BBS RS because MKIV Also scored me some floor mats and a hood bra, can finally quit dirtying up my carpet
  4. A

Worst car Subculture

In jax it's the Euro scene. It's soooo split up between 3 different crews that all hate each other and talk shit. It gets old real fast. But the lifted truck crowd get all the meets shut down because they feel like they constantly have to roll coal thru the meets and park like assholes halfway...
  5. A

Did the haldex fluid change the other day. Drain plug is halfway stripped :/ looks like I'll by pulling out the haldex to helicoil the drain plug hole. Next time it's due, by then I'll be stripping the car anyways :D
  6. A

My parts and maintenance stuff showed up!!! And I no longer look like a teenager when I drive this thing!!!!
  7. A

Looking for a car for my brother. MK4 VR6?

E36? The M3 variant can be found for 10k if you look hard enough.
  8. A

Need to remove these tails Beautiful interior And a completely unmolested engine Of course it has your typical MK4 problems, broken glovebox handle and passengers door module is out. Already have new belts, tensioner, haldex service kit and tails on the way.
  9. A

Thanks for all the love guys! Can't post anymore pics cause I left on vacation less than 12 hours after I bought it. Headlights just have eyelids on them easily removable and will be. Both VW emblems were painted so I'll be ordering some soon. I have OEM tails waiting now. First mod I plan on...
  10. A

Believe it or not KBB actually. Never got posted on cars, carguru or CL.
  11. A

So, I've been on the hunt for a new weekend toy for a while now. After a ton of research and test driving various cars I decided on an R32. I didn't limit myself to mk5 or mk4 while shopping. After test driving a few MK5s (one with a clearly bonked DSG) it was late in the day and I had given up...
  12. A

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Glad to see you saved this from becoming some kids drift missile.
  13. A

$40k stock Acura Integra Type R

No one is buying this Type R to drive it, you do know that right? It'll sit in someones garage somewhere while it slowly appreciates until it ends up at another auction in another two decades.
  14. A

Dropped

My bay never seems to get dirty from running no fender liners.
  15. A

Dropped

I had no issues, drove my GTI for about 2 years without them
  16. A

Dropped

Pretty sure you'll have to remove them. I know I did.
  17. A

Getting rid of my MK6 to buy an R32 (not the VW kind either)

So after a lot of thinking and looking at my finances I have three options A-I can get a budget bin GT-R that will probably need some rust repair and some mechanical work, also may have been previously beaten on B-Get a cherry perfect R32 GTST C-S13 Silvia with an OEM SR20 redtop I'm really...
  18. A

Official Formula 1 Thread!

I wouldn't mind going to the one in Austin, I lived there for a few years and all, but I'll be out of the country this year during it for work :/
  19. A

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Yep, already had my trip planned out and everything. I hate that muppet bernie.