GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Veedubgli

Drove the R up Mount Washington for sunrise....

They open the gates early for sunrise only 3 times a year. This morning was one of them. Got up at 1:00am, packed up the R, brought the dog, and drove the 2.5 hours there. They let us in early at 4:00am. I had done the drive up Mount Washington once before in my MK6 GTI and loved it. The R was...
  2. Veedubgli

Online dating...

Anyone else here lucky enough to be in the online dating pool? lol What have your overall experiences been and how long have you been doing it? I've been in it since last summer. I've had a few good experiences, made a couple of good friends. But I've also had some kinda crazy experiences as...
  3. Veedubgli

Tough Mudder anyone?

I saw an old thread about this, but thought I'd start a new one for 2013.... Anyone doing a Tough Mudder this year? I'll be doing my first one in May (Boston area). I've been working with a personal trainer for over a year, and next week I start training specifically for the event. Any tips...
  4. Veedubgli

Showing my VW pride....

Got a massage and pedi today.....and decided to throw in a little VW love. :thumbsup: The logo isn't perfect, but the chick had to freehand it off a picture I had for her (she didn't know what the VW logo looked like).