GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

Finally an entertaining race...and I didn't get to watch it lol. Speaking of Seb...he's doing some testing. https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/vettel-to-test-porsche-963-at-aragon/ Would love to see that become a full-time position.
  2. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

I used to. From 2004 - 2011 I was very into it. Then F1 sort of took over.
  3. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

I'll try to remember this time lol. The Indy Car St. Pete Grand Prix is also happening this weekend, so since that's a local race for me, I will be attending that this weekend. I don't follow Indy anymore, but still a good time to go check it all out.
  4. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

I was going to watch it but I totally forgot it was going to be on! Despite watching quali on Friday, it did not even register that the race would be on Saturday lol.
  5. vbrad26

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Looks perfect!
  6. vbrad26

Anybody a video game junkie?

Nordschleife is back on Forza for those of you who are interested...
  7. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

Is that you, Daniil Kvyat?
  8. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

Hammy on his way out then? lol.
  9. vbrad26

In Case Anyone Has a (Gasp) Ford

My Bronco will roll down...don't think it rolls up.
  10. vbrad26

Can we being back forums for older VWs?

Lol that's accurate. All the OG's holding out but are now just older and can appreciate other things than just slammed VW's. I have to admit, I'm guilty of this hah. I'm still on Audizine from my Audi days and a thread I'm still active in we were all just talking about EV's! Some of us have made...
  11. vbrad26

Can we being back forums for older VWs?

That's what Vortex was for. But pretty sure that place is dead now. Haven't been on in years. A lot of the older forums I participated in seem to be slowly dying. I think FB and other social media took a big chunk of participation.
  12. vbrad26

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Anyone ever done beef jerky in their smoker? I was thinking about giving it a shot. No clue what I'd do for marinade. But from everything I've read it seems like you want to do a top or bottom round sliced about 1/4". Marinade for about a day, and then smoke it (I'd throw in some hickory...
  13. vbrad26

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I looked into it a little bit earlier and I may give it a shot one day soon. I've got another pork butt I need to do as well as a whole chicken that I was going to beer can. So I may do one of those, and then as I'm shutting down the Egg, throw in the jerky. We'll see...
  14. vbrad26

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I did a butt yesterday as well. A little one. 5#. Put it on at 9am @250F stalled around 2PM around 150F, was going to try to let it go but I needed it for dinner so I wrapped it up and bumped to 300F and it ended up being done around 4 or so. Wrapped it in a towel, stuck it in the cooler and it...
  15. vbrad26

I'm looking forward to checking this out. I haven't played a dedicated rally game since Dirt 3!
  16. vbrad26

I'm a little disappointed with the new FM. There are so many good tracks missing. I know a very notable one is coming in "Spring 2024" (Nordschleife), but COTA, Sebring, Daytona, Road Atlanta...I can only hope they bring them back over time. I've only done the first 3 intro races and just a...
  17. vbrad26

100%. From what little I've played, it does seem like they've leaned even more into the simulation physics. I played FM7 a few days ago, so going from that to FM(8), I could tell a bit of a difference. Kept understeering for the first few turns lol. Maybe it's all my fault...who knows. I want...
  18. vbrad26

Played about 30 min or so of the new Forza this morning before heading into work. Nowhere near long enough to really get a feel for it. But the physics do feel a bit different...I want to say more realistic and less arcade-y.
  19. vbrad26

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

The A1 in the background says it all though. Hah. I mean I'm a total noob when it comes to all of this but I know enough to wonder how he could even remotely consider that to be "not too shabby" lol.
  20. vbrad26

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I use a pellet Ooni for pizzas. My wife preps them and I bake them. Its a good system lol. It's pretty cool because we crank out like, little 12" pizzas and we will usually make about 3,4 or even 5 different "flavors". We will normally have people over and it is a fun activity. It only takes...