GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rx4brdm

Anybody here go wheelin'?

It will be depend on the market at the time I have the money. Definitely more 4Runners available here, but Cherokees are a bit cheaper. Mi amigo still has parts from the one he just got rid of. So parts for 4" lift and some other stuff I have no clue what they're for. I'm trying to relate my...
  2. rx4brdm

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

I agree, he missed a few goals that I would not have expected. Seems like the classic Shark 3rd period though...
  3. rx4brdm

:thumbsup: GO SHARKS!
  4. rx4brdm

17 more days
  5. rx4brdm

If I could build old skool American, probably 66-67 Chevy II 2 door or wagon. I'll consider the Cherokee, be really pissed if I decide on that 'cause the person getting me into this just sold his Cherokee to a friend in Washington for $3500. And it would have been a great starter rig.
  6. rx4brdm

OMFG that articulation! Yeah, don't think i need travel like that as a beginner. But found some Yodas with way more travel than i will need at my skill level. Also reading a few people saying there could be an issue with carbs at extreme angles in the 22R. Oh well, worry about that when i get...
  7. rx4brdm

Love the Dodge and two buggies. Was an air-cooled fan before the Gti even came to America. Wheelin' just seems right for me at this point. I guess I have already made my decision, a 4Runner will be my next purchase. Swore I'd never buy another Toyota...
  8. rx4brdm

Went out with a couple of friends to local state park that is all off-road. Instantly hooked on it, my friend has a 2014 Wrangler that he is already beating the hell out of and I got to ride in his friends pickup in the hardest part at that park. Now pictures and videos don't look all that...
  9. rx4brdm

My pet peeve is ...

Driving: Every punk-ass around here that assumes a stop light is a drag race. Crappy traffic on the freeway and some ass hat in that huge SUV tail-gating me passes on the right just to get in front of me. Everyday: Talking to someone in conversation after they asked a question and they...
  10. rx4brdm

One more month...
  11. rx4brdm

Your first driving experience

Same here, was drifting long before I ever even knew about Japan or rallying. As far as really driving I was goody-two-shoes; Chrysler K-car in high school Driver's Ed.
  12. rx4brdm

Chevy SS

I really hope they realize there is a decent size market they are missing out on and continue production even after Holden is no more. I see SRT8 Chargers and 300s all the time in the Sacramento area. Give the SS an m6 and MRS and this thing will put the Mopar family to shame in just about...
  13. rx4brdm

Chevy SS

Yes, the price is a bit high but what am I going to get for $45k from Audi, BMW, or Mercedes, in that category, that will match that performance? Pretty slim chance of getting of finding anything on the lot in that price range and that performance. So I don't really look at that as a con. Not...
  14. rx4brdm

Chevy SS

Researching more, I would definitely have to wait for the 6MT. Didn't even think about the plant being shut down in Oz, so the chance of an LT1 going isn't gonna happen. But still love the LS family. I still can't say no to that LS3 and the aftermarket. You can make a CARB legal beast from this...
  15. rx4brdm

Chevy SS

The 2014 is stuck with 6 speed. It has the paddle shift but definitely doesn't satisfy the hunger for a manual. And nowhere near something like a DSG.
  16. rx4brdm

Chevy SS

I test drove a 2014 Chevy SS yesterday. It is hard to ignore millions of recalls from one manufacturer, but it wasn't hard to look past all that. Pros: The interior is in a class I never thought GM would reach in anything but a Caddy. Handling was very good, I know, don't compare a FWD to a...
  17. rx4brdm

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

That's what bugged me back in '06 when I sold cars. My co-workers knew absolutely nothing. The salesman that sold me the GTI knew how to use the radio but couldn't figure how to use Navi. Had almost no knowledge about the car itself. Lucky for him I had pretty much already sold myself on the...
  18. rx4brdm

Yeah, that was complete BS not calling Quick on that. Doesn't matter now though. GO SHARKS!!!
  19. rx4brdm

And the LA Queens get their asses beat. I've seen better sportsmanship from 5 year olds.
  20. rx4brdm

Explain your User Name.

I actually came up for my name as a license plate for my 06 WRX. RX4BRDM - prescription for boredom.