GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MrFancypants

EVs or This?

What weird demographic is cross shopping one of these with any EV?
  2. MrFancypants

iRacing

I’d love to do that as well but unfortunately my free time is basically restricted to weekday office hours. :(
  3. MrFancypants

CSB3: Bored Forum Homies Argue About Which Corporate Tool Acronyms Are Correct

I wouldn’t sit on it without a thorough sanitization.
  4. MrFancypants

iRacing

I got a CSL DD last week and started up with rookie Mazdas again. I’m painfully slow but I’m having fun. Looking forward to Okayama this week because I can lap close to what I should be able to at my sub 2k iRating. If I keep at this for a while maybe I’ll buy a proper rig, load cell pedals...
  5. MrFancypants

I’m not much of a drinker but I love a good hefeweizen. Other than that I’d rather not have the headache that comes with alcohol.
  6. MrFancypants

Coke syrup… I had no idea that was a thing. I’ll look into it. The kiddo saw a new neurologist today and based on testing and everything that’s happened it’s likely that at some point in the next year or two he’ll move past the vomiting episodes and end up with bad headaches instead. Not that I...
  7. MrFancypants

Wow yeah that does sound like him. He’ll eat and hours later, long after it should be digested, there’s chicken fingers on the floor (or toilet, hopefully). At this point we don’t mess around, if his anti-nausea meds don’t work we just take him to the ER in hopes that the dehydration can be...
  8. MrFancypants

This last time they did an upper gi xray with contrast and it all showed normal. All the labs related to the vomiting seem normal. On one hand it’s good to know that there’s nothing big that stands out, on the other it’s frustrating to not know wtf is happening.
  9. MrFancypants

Yeah, he’s sick in general though. This is the third time in three months that he’s been hospitalized for vomiting. This one was a virus because we all got it… the other two were not. So far nobody has been able to explain why he just starts vomiting for seemingly no reason, causing him to get...
  10. MrFancypants

Had an experience recently… Kid gets sick, has an infection, go to the ER. Kid is bad enough that he’s admitted. The next evening (still in hospital with kiddo) I get sick and dehydrated to the point that I feel faint when standing so I’m wheeled down to the ER by a tech. Because this is a...
  11. MrFancypants

Tater tots are basically shredded potatoes while fries are potato sticks. Both great but the texture is so different it’s hard to think of them as the same.
  12. MrFancypants

wtf I knew it wasn’t great but didn’t think it was that bad
  13. MrFancypants

Eibach ProKit springs are the exact length of a Koni Sport’s full rebound. No spring compressor needed, just assemble and tighten the nut.
  14. MrFancypants

THE Formula One Thread

Yesterday I read that Leclercs’s crash was due to a faulty sensor reading making the computer believe that complete engine failure was imminent… so it just shut the engine off. Perfect timing to lock up the wheels and send the car into the wall.
  15. MrFancypants

THE Formula One Thread

Did we ever get any details beyond “hydraulic failure”? At first I was under the impression that he lost power assist to his steering and later there’s talk of the rear locking up.
  16. MrFancypants

THE Formula One Thread

I really hope McLaren delivers a good car to Lando next year.
  17. MrFancypants

THE Formula One Thread

They showed the incident about a dozen times on the F1 TV broadcast and my lowly opinion is that it doesn’t happen if Ocon doesn’t grab too much curb. Even if Alonso is over another whole meter I’d bet that Ocon hits him, even if Fernando could have left a little more space. I think they made...
  18. MrFancypants

THE Formula One Thread

Logan Sargeant is so hard to like. Every time I hear him on radio he sounds like such a whiny asshole.
  19. MrFancypants

Is Vortex even still going? Last I was there the gen specific forums were filled with site sanctioned spam.
  20. MrFancypants

Fuck it, it's worth $10 for the chance to see Ricciardo embarrass Verstappen.