GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wilo_1979

Take a look at this.

Well I am looking for donations for a good cause. I will be riding my bike for 90 miles to raise money for the fight against MS. Click on my signature link for web sight. This is real and not a scam. It takes you to the real web sight. I did this in 2007 and missed it in 2008 because I was in...
  2. wilo_1979

fs GTI Emblem red

This is the ebay link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190189886240&rd=1
  3. wilo_1979

How to add Led lights to license plate

Tools needed. For the more advance a Soldering iron can be added. The Stuff needed to add is from WWW.Superbrightleds.com two-37mm festoon lights and one 25 OHM Load Resister. I also got the led lights for the inside of my car from them. Next remove liner to access the wires. Next find...
  4. wilo_1979

For sale or trade Jetta grill for GTI top and bottom.

I have the front end of my Jetta top and bottom with VW emblem and plate holes. I would like to trade for GTI top with VW emblem. I don't care if it has plate holes.
  5. wilo_1979

Want To Trade Clear Markers

I Have A Pair Of Clear Side Markers Off My 2006 Jetta. I Had Them For Two Months And I Would Like To Trade For A Pair Of Smoked Markers.