GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. labelskate

revo s2 vs. stock 335i coupe

this guy in the 335i had his mother in the car, I was solo. He revved his engine to me at the redlight and and saw he might want to go. I took off first relatively slow from 0-20mph and I hear his car behind me start to get loud and is coming at me full throttle, I floor it in D and he wasn't...
  2. labelskate

WTB: k-sports coilovers

Max I'm willing to pay is 750 shipped and that is if they are in near new condition. Any scratches on them and I will deduct from that price. Offer up.
  3. labelskate

vs. b5 s4

Appeared to be stock, also had 2 friends in the car, vs. my stage 2 revo dsg GTI with my gf. Rolling race at around 35mph, dropped it in S, cut out at about 70. I had about 1-2 cars on him before we both stopped. I was pleasantly surprised. Less drive-train loss and the superior tranny really...
  4. labelskate

to iPhone owners

coming from a slew of sidekicks, I really wish the keyboard found in safari for widescreen view would work for SMS as well. anyone else agree? that would be an AWESOME update for me, better then anything 2.1 had x100000.
  5. labelskate

hypothetical question

how much would it cost to swap a DSG out and put a 6mt in? :banghead:
  6. labelskate

I had a very bad experience with Chapman VW of Scottsdale today

Ok so first off, this was for standard basic maintenance. I got new tires under 500 miles ago so I wanted to get a realignment as well as an oil change (10k service). I had an appointment at 1:00pm today with Susann Yourkosk. I bring it in on time at a little after 12:55. So my girlfriend and...
  7. labelskate

so the new tsi engine is better

:mad: chain driven, smoother operation, pcv relocation, and higher flowing fuel pump. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3784963
  8. labelskate

meth vs larger fmic

fmic pros- don't need to refill anything, still lowers engine temps a lot more then stock cons- can't run 100 octane map, expensive initial cost meth pros- run 100 octane map, cheaper initial cost cons- expensive methanol fluid changes every 3 weeks Which in your opinion would be best for...
  9. labelskate

anyone else had their oil cap pop off?

I noticed the other day that the top of my oil cap is non existent anymore, it is still covered tho. I heard that Phill also had this problem, maybe due to extreme AZ heat? What is the part number for this or should I just bring it in under warranty
  10. labelskate

Fs: chrome forge spacer

no bolts (didn't get them when I got this used) 10k miles on it $20 local pickup (not meet halfway, local pickup) $25 shipped pics soon
  11. labelskate

jennifer walcott had a baby? wtf?

I need a new girl for my av now :frown: those fake titties are going to be rough now
  12. labelskate

WTB- used 3in catted downpipe

no catless, no 2.5in, must bolt up to the stock catback let's see what you got local preferred
  13. labelskate

DIY for aux input rewiring to the center console?

where the port is next to the esp button? I would really love to be able to use that aux port, but it is worthless in the glove box. I searched and found 1 person do it but no instructions on how...
  14. labelskate

08 UG w/ votex

I got my wheels today, rs4 reps from velocity.
  15. labelskate

FS: OEM Huf's near perfect $500

There are 2 slight imperfections total. These wheels have 7000 miles on them and the tires are going with me for my new wheels (velocity rs4 reps). Do not come with TPMS either. These are the sexy kind (inside valences are gunmetal not silver like the new huf's (VW cutting costs once again...
  16. labelskate

so yesterday I went to BSH

Since my battery was unhooked during the AWE boost gauge install, it reseted my revo settings to "1-0-0" so basically stock factory settings so I went to BSH to get my settings changed It is 35 miles from my house (I live far from everything, ahwatukee) but that is an easy drive. I call them on...
  17. labelskate

revo stage 1 boost pressure?

What is normal psi for max boost? I got my gauge installed today and I am maxing at 13psi... :frown: stock DV. maybe my dv is dying? 6000 miles on revo with the stock dv
  18. labelskate

So I was just involved in a 3 car accident

This girl in a small suv and myself accelerated from a standstill at a stoplight that was green. We get half way through and this guy in a dodge neon blows a red arrow and hits her and I bounce off of him. This is the same intersection where my last GTI died at... (lemon). what are the odds...
  19. labelskate

F/S/T 18in Hufesien wheels LNIB tires *AZ*

No curb rash on any of them, 3k on the continental summer tires (can get pics once I get my camera back from my gf). would prefer to meet at bsh to do the swap if there is a trade. $900 obo or 17in or 18in wheels (oem, or aftermarket, no denvers)
  20. labelskate

vs 350z

he tried to blow past me on the on ramp to the freeway from behind, passed me by a car length before I floored it in "D" and my dsg downshifted to second, ran thru second and I was dead even with him, shifted to third and rode most of that gear and was 2 cars in front of him. I didn't think I...