GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. anti bling

new FK coilovers and a set of freshly powdercoated 19's installed today!!

i went and had a local powder coating shop strip my 19 in OZ wheels and powder coat them in a two stage powder. first they coated them in a powder called "chrome" then baked them. after they were done the added another coat of transparent red over the silver base to give it an anodized look with...
  2. anti bling

Euro/german plate T-shirts

well after a bitch of a time finding the right type style i think i got very close. i got really close to getting the blue flag part, on the white plate. well, as close as i could. i still have a lil tweeking to do to this one...... front let me know what you think....
  3. anti bling

DIY MK5 rabbit HID install

i ordered a kit from Directconnectiontuning.com. they sent me a H7 HID kit in 6000k with head light adaptors and check bulb defeaters. the install was quick. the hardest part was finding a place to mount the ballasts so they wouldn't show. so here it goes. sorry for the crappy pics. i don't have...
  4. anti bling

nov 23rd sincityeuros group drive

all are welcome to this event. i hope to see some new people.
  5. anti bling

first friday at findlay GTG... las vegas

a monthly GTG at Findlay VW in henredson. they clear out the front lot as so we can all park together. they even kick down pizza and drinks. it kicks off around 7pm on the first friday of the month.
  6. anti bling

vegas gtg tonight! thursday's at starbucks.

just about every thursday evening we gather at a local starbucks near the corner of charlston and decatur. people start to roll in around 7pm or so. we get a good mix of all watercooled vw's all cars are welcome to swing by. stop by and say hi.