GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. benkhsu

WTB: RCD-510

Looking to buy a RCD 510 sort of local in the greater LA area. definitely looking to see if i can buy it from someone who can also install just to make it easier. let me know! THanks.
  2. benkhsu

ECS Tuning Projector Fogs....

I just recently got some ECS Tuning projector fogs, I hooked them up but they stopped working after literally 2 seconds... maybe the wiring is off or something? Anyone have any ideas or advice? Thanks!
  3. benkhsu

WTB: OEM GTI Leather Hood Bra

Anyone have an OEM GTI leather hood bra for sale? Can't find one anywhere! :( thanks
  4. benkhsu

Nikon D90 for sale. Comes with an expensive 18-200 zoom lens. ED VR II

Hello, I'm selling a D90 with all accessories and also a carrying case. The camera itself is worth 900 and the lens is worth another 900. here are the links: http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25446/D90.html LENS...
  5. benkhsu

WTB/Feeler: MKV Reflex Silver Votex Kit.

Hey guys, I'm starting to look for the votex kit to replace my current one. The only ways i can think of getting it is either through the dealer which is effin expensive and ecstuning which is decent. But then i'm going to have to dish out another 1K for paint job? I currently have the Front...
  6. benkhsu

FOR SALE: Neuspeed P-Flow w/ AEM Dry Flow.

Currently trying to follow through on a sale. I'll let everyone know if it falls through. Thanks! I've this for less than 6 months. I need the cash so i'll give it up for cheap. It is currently still on the car but I can take pictures for people who are interested. This also comes with...
  7. benkhsu

CANON SD990IS Black Edition

Trying to sell my CANON SD990IS!! Got it a couple months ago but haven't really used it so i guess i'm just not a camera guy. haha. This camera is one of the best Point and Shoot Digi. Cameras out right now. More info...
  8. benkhsu

WTB: Gorilla Gear Trunk w/ Grips

would like to buy gorilla gear with grips if anyone happens to have any for sale. if anyone knows anywhere to buy it that would be helpful too! haha. i need to organize so my shit doesn't fly everywhere when i drive. :P