GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rollenbu

Tacoma Glass Museum GTG l Jan 11th

So I want to go to the glass museum in Tacoma. Just thought I'd see if people would be interested in doing this too. Being we're so close to the holidays it'll prolly be January before we make this happen. Cost: $10 (if you have student ID there is a discount) Where: Glass Museum in Tacoma...
  2. rollenbu

Happy Birthday Arron!

Happy Birthday Arron! :drinking:
  3. rollenbu

Trip to the Zoo!!

So I have officially decided that I want to go to the zoo. And you all should come with. I'm thinkin Point Defiance cuz they have an aquarium too, which is totally the best part of going IMHO. So, we need to decide on a Saturday and who all is interested in going... Date: Sunday, November 30th...
  4. rollenbu

Halloween...

...what's everybody doing for it? So far I know I have 2 friends throwing parties on Saturday the 1st, but none on Halloween itself...
  5. rollenbu

Italy?

So myself and VDubVirus are planning a trip to Italy for next summer. We are hoping to hit Milan, Rome and Naples and we have about a week and a half to do it in. I was just wondering if any of your had any suggestions on places we really should see or avoid? And/or any secrets to getting around...
  6. rollenbu

Saturday Sept 13th Twilight Bar...be there...

Where: The Twilight Exit...corner of 22nd & Madison...across the street from Safeway... When: Saturday, Sept 13th, 6 pm Why: Cuz they have Guiness battered fish n chips and cheap drinks! and cuz the "official" GTG got moved to Sunday. Who: Arron and I for sure...I'll add you to the list when...
  7. rollenbu

So......Rice....

I saw this the other day in the parking lot of the Fred Meyer by my house and it was so sad that I had to take a picture. They mutilated this poor Jetta...altezza lights and all...ride height ain't bad though...but that frikin wing...wtf?!
  8. rollenbu

The R32 is Back!

So I just saw that they're bringin the R32 back. They're only making 5,000 of them for the US (probably to see how they sell, and then hopefully they'll bring em back as part of the regular line). Maybe I'm just way outta the loop on this and its old news, but I was excited to see it. I may end...
  9. rollenbu

Dealership Opinions n Tint

Okay, two questions... 1. I'm just about to need my 5K service on my Rabbit and the dealership here in Oly is alright. They don't seem very knowledgeable and when I called to get a quote on the price of the service, they told me it'd be like $60 bucks for the oil change and tire rotation. So I...
  10. rollenbu

Installing Sub and Amp - Help!

I've never been one to work on my own cars but have always wanted to. I took my sub and amp out of my old Civic when I bought my Rabbit but haven't had time to reinstall them yet. The guy at the dealership mentioned that the Golfs used to be prewired for that kinda stuff but he wasn't sure about...