GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dragon69185

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Heard someone say they like ranch..... 😁
  2. dragon69185

The Official Photography Thread!

goldRush Rally came through Jacksonville, FL yesterday morning at Cars and Coffee. A couple photos from that: DSC_7347 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr DSC_7359 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr DSC_7372 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr DSC_7300 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr
  3. dragon69185

Shot my friends yesterday. Lots of fun and lots of outtake shots! Here is one of the nice ones I was able to edit today: DSC_5094 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr
  4. dragon69185

Some random photos I have been shooting lately: DSC_4051 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr DSC_4064 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr DSC_4425 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr DSC_4510 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr DSC_4785 by Patrick Ng, on Flickr
  5. dragon69185

A tad over saturated, but I still like it: DSC_3965 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr
  6. dragon69185

DSC_3693 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr
  7. dragon69185

Derp. A couple so far from my trip here to North Georgia: DSC_3472-blue by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_3382 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_3351 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr
  8. dragon69185

I would say for your D7100, the 35mm f1.8 DX lens. Pretty cheap, but a nice quality lens/glass that works great all around. Good way to start into prime lens. And because you have a crop sensor, that lens is equivalent to a 50mm on a full frame.
  9. dragon69185

Some edits from the walk around using that lens DSC_3220 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_3217 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_3211 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr And the edit of the flower I posted earlier: DSC_3178 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr
  10. dragon69185

Got mine for $800+taxes. Retails for $900. I found a couple on eBay for a tad bit less, but they were around the same price as a new one. I know, not a cheap lens, but definitely worth the price so far that I have used it. I looked at the Rokinon, but the autofocus come in handy more often than...
  11. dragon69185

Yup. Here is a better example at full f1.4: Straight from the camera, no editing. Just converted from RAW to JPEG and size reduced to attach for this forum.
  12. dragon69185

Shot some shots today with the 35mm f1.4. This thing is stupid sharp and beautiful to shoot with! DSC_3164 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr
  13. dragon69185

I like the new watermark man! Definitely fun to say and very clean looking! Decided to break down and invest in the lens... If you have a full frame whether Nikon or Canon (or even Sony), this lens is definitely worth it. Super super tack sharp, even at f1.4! And wide enough to use as an...
  14. dragon69185

Derping more. DSC_2169 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_2176 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_2365 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_2455 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_2753 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr I'll have an article up for HighwayStar...
  15. dragon69185

Been looking at another lens to get. Right now eyeing the Sigma 35mm f1.4 Nikon mount. Hopefully my tax return is decent so I can pick it up. Been reading about it and how tack sharp it can be, even at f1.4. If I do, that may be my portrait/walk around/go to lens.
  16. dragon69185

Definitely not my shots, but this guy is someone that I definitely look up to for automotive photography. He just posted his Daytona Rolex 24 shots, and put my stuff to shame. Camden Thrasher Images:Twenty Four on the Clock
  17. dragon69185

Derp DSC_2266 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_2270 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr DSC_2262 by Patrick NG Photography, on Flickr
  18. dragon69185

Yea, the 80-200mm I got is a beast. All the focus and zoom is internal, so there is little for dust to really get into the housing. Worked out beautifully Saturday morning when it was still raining when I was shooting the Ferrari Challenge. Wasn't very worried about getting the lens wet of the...
  19. dragon69185

I have gone for the past 3-4 years and usually camp on the infield. Next time I'll post up where I'll be to meet up man! And thanks man! Still editing more photos that I'll post on HighwayStar Garage's website and my Flickr. And we all start somewhere man! I love my 50mm f1.8 because it is a...
  20. dragon69185

My friend was shooting with the Canon 135mm f2L USM lens most of the Rolex. He loves that lens and how tack sharp it can get. He prefers fixed lens to any zoom lens.