GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Anyone accidentally run into someone famous?

Back in the day, 1990s, when mtv was something. I was living in daytona beach. I met duff. Lenny Kravitz hung out with me and my buddies before he did his set. I met Ted koppel in some little town in Maryland. I was really surprised because it was some speck on a map type place.
  2. T

The Official Gun Thread

If the system is not bogged down. Could i still efile form 1 tomorrow to be still grandfathered? I just pick up two lowers i was gonna do a pistol but i thought one last hurrah before 41f
  3. T

The Official Gun Thread

Going on the larue tonight. Just picked up at lgs........
  4. T

The Official Gun Thread

I just picked up my silencerco octane 9mm can today. mailed my form 7/20/14 approved 12/09/14. Now I need to get a barrel for my g17.
  5. T

The Official Gun Thread

Just curious where? Im always looking for new places
  6. T

The Official Gun Thread

PSA has AIM PRO for 370 with coupon code, today.
  7. T

The Official Gun Thread

Ny wife has the m&p shield 9. She loves it. It carries nicely. Minimal print. I have a G26. I love it but I wish for a single stack glock in 9. Kind of jealous of wife.
  8. T

The Official Gun Thread

http://troydefense.com/portfolio/troy-bravo-rifles/ FWIW.... $599 Troy rifles
  9. T

The Official Gun Thread

I'm waiting on 4 months on mine. For sbr ar 9mm and my glock....I just read silencerco is offering glock threaded barrels next year
  10. T

The Official Gun Thread

G19 is a good start. It was my first pistol
  11. T

Why?

12. T

fathers needed

true...for kids. I didn't realize how protective you can get. I'm not saying have kids be sheltered. when my daughter is afraid of the clowns. Get a clue and give her space. IF you push it, you are not gonna like what's coming.
  13. T

College MK6 owners!

This semester sucks for me. I missed Spring because of illness. I'm feeling better but I'm not the same level I was a year ago before I got sick. Meh... I'm at a CC too. I hope to transfer to Temple U. for Psych. next year.
  14. T

The Official Gun Thread

Sniff Sniff... after 1 year, and 30 weeks, my Larue is being finally built.
  15. T

The Official Gun Thread

SBR Eform 1 approved less than a month using trust, woot!
  16. T

The Official Gun Thread

I hope to get the call soon. Its been almost 556 days since my order for tar http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_219/252423_I_am_Mark_LaRue_and_I_predict_____.html Woot!
  17. T

FORD Dealership Abuse

this happened in our area a few years ago. Sales reps (found out later) from a japanese car dealer, went to VW dealer asked to take a test drive in a new GTI. Abused the crap out of it. They posted on youtube.
  18. T

The Official Gun Thread

close qtr training stuffs
  19. T

The Official Gun Thread

Form 1 yes, form 4 no last time checked.