GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ONGIE

Back in the Days

1975 to be exact...I know I was born by this time...some of you..not yet I'm sure. Anyways I'd thought I'd share this with you guys Going through my father in law's things (who now is in heaven)...I came across some of his receipts when he traded his Falcon & purchased his GTI..lol..not...
  2. ONGIE

Our Member SideFX gets shot in Melbourne

Shot with my lenses that is :biggrin:. Today, I had the pleasure to meet SideFX :cool:, who is visiting Melbourne from NSW....so we got into our cars & headed out to the Great Ocean Road. Here are a few pics from todays drive...it was a great day..thanks SideFX:thumbsup:
  3. ONGIE

Canon 1.4x Extender II

Hi Members Okay...i need a little extra length.....no, not that...for my 40D...lol I've got myself a Canon 70-200 f2.8L IS lens and dont really wont to fork out extra cash for a 400mm...I know this extender will never replace a good quality lens, but this accessory looks sweet. I have...
  4. ONGIE

NEW Sub-Forum "Australian GTG & Events"

Our Oz members have inquired about having a dedicated area to post threads in relation to GTG's and State based events...I have put this request to the Moderation Team and it is now active. So, when a GTG is now going to be held, you may know post it in there...in the same token should an event...
  5. ONGIE

OT - NEWS - C.Ronaldo crashes his Ferrari

Final Score...Barrier 1 - Ronaldo - 0 Article linkee http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5252488/ronaldo-uninjured-in-car-crash-police/
  6. ONGIE

OT - iPod Engraving Ideas

Okay my iPod is now officially dead...time for a new one...I'm gona go for the new 4th Gen Nano's. Im not to fussed on resale value so I was thinking of getting it engraved this time and wanted to get some engraving suggestions...I like these atm "10,000 reasons to ignore my wife" "If only...
  7. ONGIE

OT - Festive Season Wishes

Hi Members, Just a quick note to wish you all the very best for the festive season. May Santa bring you all that you have asked for this year. < I've still got my fingers x'd for some Ultraleggeras.:cool: Whatever you guys are doing for Xmas/New Years...Have a Fantastic time:thumbsup:
  8. ONGIE

OT - R32 Snow Style Video

This is actually one of our Europe members from this forum....and guess what they get up to @ GTG's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SSNluMYSo4
  9. ONGIE

OT - When your Misses or Girlfriend says.....

You know when the Misses or Girlfriend says..."You Love me, dont you?"....which translated means "I fkdup the car." So my misses comes home today and says.."You love me dont you babe?..and my reply was.."you fkd up the car, right?".... and low and behold my TR now has some lovely pin stripes...
  10. ONGIE

THANK YOU...Golfmkv

Its my 9,000 post and boy, i've enjoyed every minute of it. This place is like a second home for me....regardless how i feel sad,happy,pissed,angry or whatever this place and members are always here for me and for this i thank you and:bow: to you. Through this forum I have had the opportunity...
  11. ONGIE

Crazy Race Tire...Unreal!

Check this out...it has a freaky ending...the footage is from The Aussie V8 Race. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_snwyF2j1RY
  12. ONGIE

PLS Help...pics of TR with OZ Ultraleggeras

Okay ppl, if you can please help this Aussie. :biggrin: I would like to see some pics of an MKV GTI pref a TR (mine of course) with fitted OZ Ultraleggeras. If you can assist, great!...Thanks in advance
  13. ONGIE

Killer Puppy Dog

:biggrin: ...naaa! Killer Cute that is, his a lover not a fighter!. Here you go guys, meet Oscar, our new family member...his 8 weeks young.
  14. ONGIE

Whats the Best Gamer Profile Name

Had a major laugh last night whilst playing Halo with a bunch of mates...because of some of the profile names that we used during Multiplayer/Link action. ..You now how it goes when there are 7 or so dudes playing and you score big kills and whatnots..and during the game, someone says: " Who's...
  15. ONGIE

A bit of Roboting

I don't know, you tell me...wada you reckon of these dudes...check out the walk @ 3:01. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmN9hs__Aos&feature=related
  16. ONGIE

Official OZ Photo Section - of VW's Pics

Hi All, Yes we have other threads in relation to photos..however with the amount of members in OZ now taking up the digital photo path, I thought of starting this thread to assist all Novice and Pros alike to upload Volkswagen photos taken by Australian members. Feel free to discuss/include...
  17. ONGIE

MK5 Dash Mount

I wonder if we are going to see this for the OZ GTI MK5..(Ian can you hear me? over!) :wink: Here's the link: http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/product.php?productid=16148&cat=330&page=1
  18. ONGIE

Dubmodder Website

Hi Guys, Just wondering if you guys have used this site for modding...does anyone know if this site includes the GTI MK5....the demo looks okay...feedbacks!! www.dubmodder.com Thanks Andre
  19. ONGIE

VW Roadside Assist

With the GTI, VW have the Roadside Assist...now my RACV is due...my dilemma.. Should I renew my RACV or let it slide?, since i have the VW Road Assist. Have any of you guys used the VW Road assist?, and if so, what was the issue and the VW customer response. Your feedbacks welcomed. Thanks...
  20. ONGIE

Faulty Keypad

Hi Guys, I'm a little PO :frown: ..today i detailed the car, and locked it...when i had to leave i tried unlocking it, however the key pad (unlocking only) would not function...fortunately i was home and had the spare with me. I will drive pass the dealer tomorrow so they can take a look at...