GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DSC808

Any Electricians in the house?

He said only one person has figured it out using only 2 relays. Could add another relay if necessary. Been trying to figure it out and is frying my brain. I figure hitting it once energizes (and holds) one relay, hitting it again energizes 2nd relay and powers the light. But I have not been able...
  2. DSC808

Any Electricians in the house?

Trying to figure out a project for school. Parameters are: @24v 3 wire control build a circuit that achieves the following: Using one start/stop station. Push Start once, the single light does not illuminate. Push Start a second time, the light illuminates. Press the Stop and light turns off...
  3. DSC808

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

I bought the Crrality scanner in Dec and could not get a clean scan of a water bottle. To be fair I have a POS desktop, so probably not enough RAM/processing power. I think a solid 4" intake tube with a velocity stack at the filter and tapers to the TIP would improve airflow over the...
  4. DSC808

Added an additional part to smooth out the area.
  5. DSC808

I use this as my enclosure. Good enough.
  6. DSC808

V2.0 coming soon. Plan is to stick it to the glass part and flow into the deflector. As soon as I figure out how to use OnShape.... 😂
  7. DSC808

Finally finished my window side deflectors. Did not like CJM's design so I made my own. After "finishing" it I realized that theirs sits on top of the glass. Mine sits on the rubber window trim. Not sure if it makes any difference. Highly recommend using temperature resistant filament (I used...
  8. DSC808

Will test fit this and I'll post it up. *edit* Needs some fine tuning. Bottom peak hits the mirror when folded.
  9. DSC808

Yea. V2.0 with a flat part so the mirror can fold. Sanded and will spray some flat black. Hard to say if it does anything; at 50mph+ does not seem to have much of an affect.
  10. DSC808

Wanted less wind buffetting when driving with the windows down. Window deflectors are an option but Im cheap. Saw these by CJM Industries and figured I could TinkerCAD something up. Need to trim the bottom portion as it'll hit the mirror when it folds. Need to try it at speed.
  11. DSC808

Machine VS Razor

I use a Razor Pit to clean my blades. Shave 2-3 times a week; blade last 2 months maybe before I start getting nicks.
  12. DSC808

Made one in ABS and sanded it (100, 220, 320, 400, 600). Might be a little louder WOT? I have an extra one if anyone with a APR PEX wants to try.