GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. corrado917

RS3 coming to the America

Ding Ding Ding :thumbsup:
  2. corrado917

RS3 coming to the America

Perhaps the only way to have that engine in a VW car is that Audi drops it at some point in time or the whole company burns down :D , the VW/ Audi / Porsche, etc relation protects any cannibalism of sales bet. their models. Best example is the lack on sunroof on the MK7 R However you can find it...
  3. corrado917

New addition

Awesome car Jinxster, congrats! :thumbsup:
  4. corrado917

Honda Civic R

I’m trying to avoid its hideous back & concentrate looking at all the performance tweaks that we all ever wanted in our Golfs. Functional as funk unfortunately way too visible for our “German”taste. I never like Honda, but this Type R in white looks good but that stupid wing and those 3 pipes...
  5. corrado917

VW ARTEON

As long as this car comes 4 motion with a gas turbo engine, I’m fine with that ( I can forgive VW for the hideous color). VW should have done that set up centuries ago with the gens of the CC.
  6. corrado917

Moving to Japan, car suggestions?

R34 Skyline, good investment, the real Godzilla! Type R NSX, if you wanna a Civic, just move to L.A If you still are Euro fan there, get a Scirocco R Don’t forget the radiation suit. :thumbsup:
  7. corrado917

2013 golf r manual or 2011 s4 dash... Which would you buy?

If buying for: -Mods: The R, better toy car. -Chill: The S4, at the most tune & that’s it.
  8. corrado917

TrapTap

Very Interesting! :thumbsup:
  9. corrado917

Your toys VW

I might try to get this one once becomes available, my kids have their Powerwheels GT3 & I'm not allowed to play or tune too much with it.. :) VgNlEbyOFqc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. corrado917

I see a lot of people...

Word, proper track instrument. GT-R in the other hand should be consider a weekend toy, way too much to keep it in good shape and trash it daily. The local trend I see right now is the 911 Turbo (996-up). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. corrado917

Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitz to host Top Gear reportedly

Like the idea of Chris & Sabine, not sure about the third guy & his car association or skills behind the wheel. That looks like the debacle's recipe of Top Gear America, finding a funny (the comedian) car doing the job of car journalist / racer.
  12. corrado917

BMW M2 or GT350?

I take the GT350, because cheaper and definitely a more vocal engine or an used Twin turbo M3, but I'm sure that sucker of the M2 will have an excellent resale value in the future a bit under of the 1M coupe.
  13. corrado917

Here are five performance mods that are utterly useless.

From Jalopnik. http://thegarage.jalopnik.com/here-are-five-performance-mods-that-are-utterly-useless-1744009588 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. corrado917

MK7 VW Golf R vs. B8.5 Audi S4

From now on I'm only getting DSG cars, don't care so much about three pedals, I want those fractions of a second and maybe more. :) Unless a 911 Turbo 996, but definitely I would take an RS manual over an R manual. Why? -Good price -Another future classic -"The new Evo" -Sunroof, a mundane...
  15. corrado917

Thinking about buying a used 5.0 LX

If you have space for a shell, then buy it. If you don't keep saving for the house, just because the project can take longer than expected to build the whole car.
  16. corrado917

Oh I see.. Yes, I have been there before (possibly we have met before), nice crowd always try to make it just a bit far for me. Anyways Haldex is good, you'll be fine on the R!
  17. corrado917

I'd take the R, because: -Lightweight. -Cult car or def. more than the S4, I know is bigger but.. meh -Good base as project car, if you wanna go bigger turbo, never limited to a pulley (Audi's case) -Haldex system is good enough to hold more power, not as complex as the Quattro one. I...
  18. corrado917

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Amen to that! Seb, meh.. For sure now he is proving to be a worthy driver than before with that not yet good Ferrari, he wanted to prove he was good, he got it. Red Bull has been always an almighty team since day one, they might not have the MB engine power but Andrian Newey (Wizard of...