GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. danielj1

Man, what the fuck happened to this place?

In regards to the this threads title. I ask myself the same question. IMO, I wish it would be locked down and just a source to pull info from. Keep the sale and technical sections open for new guys to pull from. I believe it was the thread on shitting that I knew this place was taking a dump...
  2. danielj1

Going to Japan and Thailand for 3 weeks... any hints?

I was a vegetarian for 9 years so still a bit sensitive to what I consume. I wish I had it in me to do street food. Some of it looks and smells amazing. It's the lack of sanitation that keeps me from it. I wish I wasn't a wuss about things like that.
  3. danielj1

I like meat to be meat, not various parts of the animal. I like fish to be fish. Eel was the one thing I could safely turn too. When the plate of brains arrived, i had to find my mental happy place. I just highly dislike eating mystery parts with bone fragment embedded.
  4. danielj1

Lod chong in cocoanut milk was great. this was in mahachai thailand.
  5. danielj1

I had many amazing high priced meals too, thanks to my hosts. But still, i like to know what I'm eating. and don't like pulling bone fragments out of my mouth. hotpot in chengdu. barf.
  6. danielj1

after i spent a month last year in china I was thankful for panda express. bowls mystery foods become tiresome
  7. danielj1

If you're happy with your current thai food options then you don't want real thai food. I was in the same boat, now I'm pissed that I can't get real thai food in settle. My coworkers took me to a random place outside of bangkok that as a tourist I would have never been able to eat at. They...
  8. danielj1

I was in BKK twice last year and Tokyo earlier this year. My 1st BKK trip was for Songkran so that was skewed. My later trip was for work. Didn't really go out much. Mostly hung out with my expat friend from the US. I went out a bit in Tokyo but with coworkers. No idea of the names of places i...
  9. danielj1

I'm bored throw some ideas at me..

That would have me nervous too :( http://theimsguardian.com/ims-failures-explained/
  10. danielj1

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

Where may I buy this brand new magical DSG R for 25k? Oh wait, I can't.
  11. danielj1

I don't buy used cars and MK6 R's are already 20k. Wow.
  12. danielj1

Yep, you have to settle. No one builds to the extreme. If they did it would no longer be the extreme because there would be a sacrifice somewhere due to tradeoff. I don't track so I'll settle for a crossover that goes to 60 in under 5 seconds and has the versatility to hold a bathtub. 2 out of...
  13. danielj1

If maximum space is needed its the wrong vehicle. If I were going for maximum interior, minimum exterior, I'd buy a Fit. It's not engineered to be a Fit.
  14. danielj1

Exactly, I love that its small, premium and quick. Why is that funny?
  15. danielj1

Someone in my office garage got a new Macan S. Gahhhh, its black and on the outside, looks exactly they way I'd order mine.
  16. danielj1

OT #23: Shartnado!

Well, he does wear Rockport shoes....
  17. danielj1

Can someone explain this particular picture setting to me?

Its to enhance the the point they are lowered. Just like parking in grass for photo ops.
  18. danielj1

Can someone explain this particular picture setting to me?

No, you're not missing out on anything.
  19. danielj1

How long do you poo

GunKata drives a Honda Odyssey.
  20. danielj1

I'm bored throw some ideas at me..

Wait? You don't make financial transactions to impress people on the internet whom you'll never meet?