GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. prcGTI

SOLD! 2007 Red GTI 4 Dr DSG, <46k miles - California

Bump.....car is still available
  2. prcGTI

Thanks for the compliments on the car ACEcaptainT, much appreciated. I’m hoping to sell her to another enthusiast so starting here and on VWVortex first.
  3. prcGTI

For Sale: 2007 VW GTI Tornado Red 4 Door 2.0L Turbo 6-Speed AT/DSG Price: $8300 45,887 Miles Clean Title / Original Owner Located in Sacramento-area, CA Mods: APR ECU Stage 1 Tune (Stock, Valet, 91 octane, and 100 octane) Koni FSD/Eibach Pro suspension kit (Lowered ~ 1.5 Inches) WS Front...
  4. prcGTI

FS: Stock MkV cat back exhaust

Selling the stock, OEM cat back exhaust from my 2007 GTI. $50 Still in great shape as it only had a little over 25,000 miles when removed. Located in zip 95661. Too big and expensive to ship, so local pick up only. PM if interested
  5. prcGTI

FS: MkV OEM Suspension (Norcal)

FS: *SOLD* MkV OEM Suspension (Norcal) **SOLD** I'm selling my OEM suspension parts due to a recent suspension upgrade. The parts are in excellent condition and only had 18,000 miles on them before I swapped them out. Located in Sac area or Nor Cal. Asking $75 obo, prefer local pick up
  6. prcGTI

FS: GTI Fast figurine (Full size)

I'm selling my GTI Fast on eBay $100 + shipping. He needs a good home that will give him more freedom and exercise than I did. :wink: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120823850191#ht_500wt_1202
  7. prcGTI

How do you remove fuel filler door?

I need to remove the exterior fuel filler door on my GTI so the paint shop can use it to match some body parts they are painting. Anyone know how to safely remove the fuel filler door?
  8. prcGTI

FS: New, factory sealed R32 exhaust diffuser

! SOLD ! For Sale: Brand new MkV R32 exhaust diffuser. VW Part #1K6 807 568 9B9 It's officially called "Exhaust pipe tips". This is the black textured plastic diffuser that fits around the exhaust tips. I am doing an R32 bumper conversion on my GTI and don't need the diffuser as I'm...
  9. prcGTI

Suspension install in Roseville?

Anyone know of a good shop for a suspension install in Roseville? I was thinking about Bertini's but I don't have any experience with them. Any suggestions? *Yes, I've done suspension installs myself (1991 Toyota 4wd p/u and 1995 Mustang GT), but the front suspension on the GTI is a little...
  10. prcGTI

Help me decide

I've got $800 to spend and I've narrowed how I want to spend that money on my fast down to two options: Koni FSD/Eibach Pro kit pkg APR chip tune I know I'll get driving love from either choice, but what option would you choose and why?
  11. prcGTI

FS: New GTI OEM carpeted floor mats, black

Brand new 06+ GTI black OEM carpeted floor mats (round attachment clips, NOT oval). Selling them because I bought the All Weather rubber mats. $20 plus shipping