GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

VW announces 2013 Model Line-up and changes...

They have been available with manual as far as I know.
  2. G

NMS is...2012 Passat (US)

Hopefully they keep the passat cc for the N/A market.. not a big fan of this, but I'm interested to see how it looks when it hits the dealer.
  3. G

Gas Prices where you live thread.

114.9 cents/litre for Premium at Petro-Can :( 101.9 for regular..
  4. G

best car you've ever driven?

2010 Panamera Turbo
  5. G

Do you take off your shoes in the house?

Race Canadian Flooring Laminate/Carpet/Linoleum Status Shoes always by the door - Can't get away with shoes on in the house with the way our weather is...
  6. G

Volkswagen plans to buy Ferrari

I think Fiat is in the shit with Chrysler until they actually shed weight from the brand and get some of their cars into NA However, to be more on-topic I don't think Ferrari fits the bill for VW to have. It is fitting for Fiat to have it but VW already has enough high end brands. It's never...
  7. G

Jetta 2011

The new Jetta was put together by VWoA. They made a cheaper product to compete with cheaper models. It's not a bad idea but the higher end models of the car are still very cheap feeling...
  8. G

Rofl

Yes definitely. There wouldn't have been a thing if it was not for the Kubelwagen in the first place. My brother is considering buying a Kubelwagen replica down the road. Anyone heard of Intermeccanica ? ;)
  9. G

Rofl

What CadMan posted is the Kübelwagen. Not to be confused with the Thing which is basically the civilian version, AKA Type 181.
  10. G

Other Cars

My POS.. '82 Fiat X1/9
  11. G

What was your first car?

You had the best first car out of anyone in this thread (so far). :thumbsup:
  12. G

What was your first car?

I thought I'd bump this up.. The car cost $4k. I spent an additional $8k on repairs.. and then traded it for my Jag. The mustang was full of drivetrain problems.. the heads ended up needing to be replaced, then the tranny was slipping quite a bit, and the diff needed to be replaced too. I...
  13. G

I would buy a domestic car, but...

The domestics that I would, and have considered are out of my price range.
  14. G

Whats your occupation?

Exactly what my signature says (except add Porsche there too). I came from working with pizza and had done that for over 3 years. I was a cook, supervisor, driver, etc. in that time and then got my current job.
  15. G

Spammers

Send them your credit card info and I bet you'll be getting an even better deal.
  16. G

What was your last car?

2000 Jetta 1.8T Still my current car... just waiting on the GTI.. It's been really annoying me lately with surging.. For anyone that's curious: Revo Stage 1 Borg-Warner K04 High flow exhaust manifold Eibach lowering springs R32 skidplate 1982 Fiat X1/9.. one of the toys.. sorry for crappy...
  17. G

What was your last car?

See sig for current cars... I'm selling all of them for the GTI.
  18. G

Whats he/she called?

I don't, but I've had other people name my cars...
  19. G

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi, my names Geoff. I work for Norden Autohaus in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and just ordered a Tornado Red 5dr GTI w/ 18" Detroit's, cloth interior and sunroof with the 6spd manual. It's supposed to be arriving in May.. there's an anxious 3 months wait ahead :) I'll be selling all my other...