GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

WTB: AWE vent boost gauge kit

I'm looking for the AWE vent boost gauge kit since they are back ordered until who knows when. Let me know if you have one to sale. Thanks.
  2. W

Winners Window Tint Of Frederick CAR SHOW!!

Location: 4507 Metropolitan Court Unit G Frederick, MD 21704 Phone: 301-874-1595 Date: Saturday June 30th Time: 10am-3pm RAIN OR SHINE Menu of Show *********** Raffle of Prizes Trophies for best car of show 1/2 price window tinting 1/2 price paint protection 1/2 price Lamin-x smoked out head...
  3. W

Arlington GTG wednesday night, anyone going?

Anyone going to the Arlington GTG tomorrow night? I'm going, hoping to see some of you there. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3149344&page=1
  4. W

anyone interested in a brand new JL 10w3v2-D4?

hey guys, I have a brand new JL 10W3v2-D4 up for grabs if anyone wants it. I bought 2 of them in an custom made box but have since decided to only use one of them because I would like some space in the hatch area. Since they were mounted in an enclosure I don't have the box for the sub, but...
  5. W

hello everyone

Hello!! I've been on vortex awhile and I figure I'll introduce myself to everyone here also. Got my GTI about 5 weeks ago, been loving every minute of it. theres my ugly mug:biggrin: I'm in Alexandria, hope to see you guys around and meet some of you. Rob