GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tecni

Please Help Support Florida Wildlife Rescue

Hello everyone, I'm currently undertaking an assignment from University of Central Florida to Aid the Fallin' Pines Critter Rescue located in Christmas, FL. They house anywhere from 180-400 rescued animals at any one time.This shelter is in desperate need of funding to continue their efforts...
  2. Tecni

My ski video

http://youtu.be/D1S4ceYuBrM Can someone please embed?
  3. Tecni

Photography: Let's see your setup

Nikon D7000 SB-600 Flash diffuser MB-D11 $hitty iphone pic I'll take some more pics with my wife's D3000 Lenses: Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye Nikkor 60mm Micro Nikkor 18-200mm VR Nikkor 35mm F1.8 Nikkor R1 Flash system Tokina 12-24mm superwide Lowepro slingshot Manfrotto Carbon tripod Manfrotto...
  4. Tecni

Got a Ducati!

Got a good deal on this thing a few weeks ago. It was in a shed for a few months so I just have to clean out the cobwebs and hopefully take it out for a spin :thumbsup: I've ridden all kinds of streetbikes but never a V-twin. I'm eager to see what the torque-hype is about.
  5. Tecni

2011 Cross-country roadtrip to Moab, UT

Ok people, my friends and I have been planning a cross-country roadtrip to go mountain biking in Moab, Utah for several months now. Unfortunately we had one person back out at the last minute due to some lack of planning on his behalf. WANNA COME?? If you consider yourself worthy of this...
  6. Tecni

I pet a panther today

I had the opportunity to pet a baby Florida panther today.
  7. Tecni

A picture a day. Only pic replies!!

Post ONLY the best pictures you've taken. Please lets try to keep them down to one or two a day per person and resized. No replies without pictures.