GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIfan99

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Zrick Loses His Integrity Fighting For Election Integrity - Based On A True Story

Again, without mitigation you're cavalierly talking about killing Jim. I'm pretty sure Jim doesn't want to be dead before his time, so you don't have to wear a mask and can go to football stadiums.
  2. GTIfan99

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Zrick Loses His Integrity Fighting For Election Integrity - Based On A True Story

It's 2.2% of known positive cases and known covid deaths, but the the actually mortality rate is .5% to .7%.
  3. GTIfan99

I was being nice when I said you made up stories. You're actually a pathological lair and human POS.
  4. GTIfan99

Many stories you made up, just like everything else you've said the last 8 months.
  5. GTIfan99

No, no, no, I did my ReSeArCh, everything on the internet is true.
  6. GTIfan99

Like I said, a Russian company has agreed to host the site. Gee, I didn't see that coming, it's almost like Russia has been using social media to collapse our country or something.
  7. GTIfan99

I know, but if they can't, they can just open a browser, so it isn't a huge obstacle.
  8. GTIfan99

Or they can just use a browser. I don't use an app to access this site. It's not hard.
  9. GTIfan99

A Russian hosting company has picked them up. Web site is back up, with access expected soon.
  10. GTIfan99

No, post you source. I have already researched, that's how I know you made it up or "researched" by reading memes on parler.
  11. GTIfan99

Where did you get that "understanding"? The voices in your head?
  12. GTIfan99

And Iac cars were never going to replace horses. It's crazy you think the opinions of car show hosts carries for weight that the engineers and scientists. We can produce energy much cleaner. We choose not to.
  13. GTIfan99

When they figure out how to fully charge batteries in 5 to 10 min, get 300 miles range, and get 100,000 miles reliably out of the batteries, IC engines are done. That's just the reality. I wish they'd stop trying to build electrics that do 0 to 60 in 2 seconds, it's a cool party trick and...
  14. GTIfan99

That doesn't impact US testing, so not sure what your point is, and it wouldn't affect the excess death rate even if it did.
  15. GTIfan99

And it's still pretty poor in most cities too.