GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jay745

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...This Is The Thread That Never Ends Yes It Goes On And On My Friends Some People Started Reading It Not Knowing What It Was

If voting against trump was all you cared about but you didn't support biden, you would have done a write in vote like I did.
  2. jay745

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...This Is The Thread That Never Ends Yes It Goes On And On My Friends Some People Started Reading It Not Knowing What It Was

If you voted for Biden, you voted for him. It's simple. No different than Jim saying he voted against Hillary and that's why he voted trump. Can't have it both ways. You supported Biden.
  3. jay745

A vote for Biden is a vote FOR Biden either way. You can't have it both ways.
  4. jay745

Unfortunately most people especially younger people don't vote in the primaries. I was talking about the presidential election had it been bernie going against trump vs biden.
  5. jay745

Be happy trump was incompetent when it comes to military. The next one might not be
  6. jay745

Exactly, because the democratic party is afraid to actually make change. Bernie would have been the best thing to happen to this country and would have won by a landslide. But nope, more of the same shit different day until next election when the republican party puts some military dictator in...
  7. jay745

Fair enough. Honestly I think I'm going to stop voting. I don't care anymore, it's all rigged. The fact that biden got put up over bernie makes me know the whole thing is a scam. I don't want to play anymore
  8. jay745

Nice, how is it? A vote for trump is a vote for trump. Doesn't matter the reason. If you didn't like trump either you should have done a write in vote. Stop making excuses for why you voted for that scumbag.
  9. jay745

If you're paying the hourly rate for 2 days travel time then I can be on my way in about an hour
  10. jay745

@riceburner this is true of every industry. I stayed at my last company for 20 years, I got paid well there but it wasn't the boku bucks I wanted. I left a few months ago for 30k more than what I was making. Best decision ever. Don't stay at your compa y forever hoping eventually they're going...
  11. jay745

Damn missed all day yesterday. Golf R clutch jobs are such a bitch. That transfer case is a pita. Can do clutches in gtis is about 3 hours. Took nearly 6 for that one yesterday. I skimmed but didn't really read. I miss anything good?
  12. jay745

I have to install a clutch on a golf R tomorrow 😭 my absolute most hated job on anything vw related
  13. jay745

Meh I'll take the financial benefits of dogs vs having them vacuum once a week. Dogs are way more fun to play with to, don't ever get mad at you etc. Dogs FTW
  14. jay745

Yeah he's been bad about updating it. I went over his place yesterday to help mount the an lines to the external water pump. Thing is bonkers
  15. jay745

Yes sir. He's also so close to being able to start his gti. He's going to be the first balance shaft deleted tsi out there. n00bs at IE said it was impossible lol. Can't wait for their dumb comments