GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Thumper

You guys know about this?

Linux is a free, open source and extremely stable OS that is a great alternative to Windows. Mint is a specific version built on Linux, there are dozens upon dozens of versions of Linux but I usually recommend Mint for the most "Windows-like" experience and menus, except it doesn't crash or hog...
  2. Thumper

Official Golf Recipe Thread - Lady Phur's Balls Deemed Delicious

Wrong. Best Swedish Chef ever......
  3. Thumper

VW Infringes on TaTa Patent

It does say it is about the technology itself, not design. It's interesting because there are no real details given. Several manufacture's offer these "terrain response" systems where you can set it to sand, or snow, or whatever else. So what exactly is being infringed by only VW that is not...
  4. Thumper

You guys know about this?

Um........................seriously? You need to load Linux (Mint is a good distro for non-technical folk) on that thing. Seriously, touching the internet with that is like visiting a $5 whore on half price Wed, bareback.......after giving yourself papercuts on the ol chap.
  5. Thumper

I never knew Chef was Swedish............
  6. Thumper

Implementation of Data Caps for Home Internet

This is super obvious to gamers if they pay attention. I can (and often do) sit there and watch a game update download on Xbox at 87 mbps, then jump to 178mbps, then drop to 112mbps. Then I download an update on Steam that rips down at 300mbps. It's the same principle that people have failed...
  7. Thumper

Looks good, and great idea!! Here's mine. 1. Take out SmartPhone 2. Open Wendy's app 3. Select Combo #8 4. Make it a triple 5. Go pick up :ROFLMAO: Seriously, I love cooking but rarely if ever have time for it anymore. When I was working from home I would cook all the time.
  8. Thumper

"New Posts" not working

Yup, New Posts is working! Latest activity shows threads from all the forums, mostly MK7 stuff as most active. New posts contains it to just MK6 for me as that's where I log in
  9. Thumper

Anybody else getting this message when opening the forum?

Yeah!! Screw productivity!! lol Yeah, new posts is still blank today.
  10. Thumper

Anybody else getting this message when opening the forum?

This was a point I was going to make yesterday but got slammed at work and spent my forum reading time devouring a build thread on vortex lol There's no personal info stored here, no addresses, bank info (unless you've sent that in a PM and then you've got more issues anyway), no medial info...
  11. Thumper

I'd Have Tased Her

Bald all seasons I am sure
  12. Thumper

I'd Have Tased Her

I'm not surprised she was from MO. People around here get their licenses in a box of cracker jacks for sure.
  13. Thumper

IRS

LOL Yeah, they will always cash a check. We have used TurboTax for the last 18 years. You get a confirmation that it has been 'received and accepted' plus an electronic paper trail to protect you from the goons.
  14. Thumper

IRS

Never even got the first "stimulus", after signing up for direct deposit and not seeing it for months they told us we entered our information too late, which is odd since the website to enter it was active after weeks of displaying a "too busy to process" error after being launched. Had no...
  15. Thumper

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

These cars really are amazing, sure they should have shipped the GTI with a Stg1 from the factory but compared to other stuff in the class still a gem. Wife and I had fallen in love with VW in 09 with a Jetta TDI after peeling away from the Chevies I was raised to believe were infallible (even...
  16. Thumper

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

We may not get the car changes utill 2022 but man it looks like 2021 is still going to be interesting to watch!!!
  17. Thumper

Oops.

I once had a Hyundai Sonata come into the shop after doing some light offroading and getting stuck. Yeah, no idea what they were thinking, undercarriage was packed with mud. But the interesting part was that the rear floor pan was peeled and ripped like someone took a can opener to it...
  18. Thumper

Interesting Snow Plow?

Oh I am so buying one of these for the Touareg LMAO
  19. Thumper

Anybody a video game junkie?

My system is plenty old (like 7 years old lol) but I don't play a lot of AAA stuff and it was running what I was doing fine (BL3, MWO, Warframe, Division 2) but needs an upgrade at it's core. It would have to soldier on with my video card for a bit. I was looking at a 9700K with 16-32GB of RAM...
  20. Thumper

Anybody a video game junkie?

No one has any Cyberpunk comments or updates? Really? LOL I really want to play it on PC but it will cost me about $600 to get my system up to recommended specs. I have a newer (bought a year ago) Xbox One X so I should be able to play it but I'm just moving back away from consoles and back...