GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

VW Infringes on TaTa Patent

I would bet that is precisely what they did. Manufacturer’s love to tear competitor’s cars down for benchmarking
  2. D

VW Infringes on TaTa Patent

Stealing abutton design? It says its something to do with off-road ABS/ECS programming. not that i care either way just don't know where you got this was about the design of VW's buttons.
  3. D

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...This Is The Thread That Never Ends Yes It Goes On And On My Friends Some People Started Reading It Not Knowing What It Was

I'm disappointed in y'all. Not only did nobody get the Daily Show reference, but nobody has even reacted to it. I strongly suggest viewing the above video. Some of my favorite content on the internet.
  4. D

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...This Is The Thread That Never Ends Yes It Goes On And On My Friends Some People Started Reading It Not Knowing What It Was

Your pizza is an above-ground marinara swimming pool for RATS! Im not sure if i should throw some crispy onions on top and eat it like a casserole, or climb inside it like a taun-taun to fend off the ungodly cold
  5. D

You know how they say there's no such thing as bad pizza or bad sex? Well your pizza is like fucking sandpaper
  6. D

Agreed haha. "God-given." God created guns? So people can kill each other with them? and said in the 10 commandments "Thou shalt not be deprived of thine god-given right to bear life-ending arms, for the sake of protection against an overreaching government of musket-carrying Brits"