GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gptuners

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Can Anyone Summarize Wtf Riceburner Is Writing A Novel About - TLDR Plz

With the chancleta! Only because some dumbasses took a wrong turn and ended up over 8,000 miles in the opposite direction, then said "Yay! India!"
  2. Gptuners

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Can Anyone Summarize Wtf Riceburner Is Writing A Novel About - TLDR Plz

I read it. And I realize based on things you said earlier in the thread, that you are debt averse. The link you provided gets 10 reasons why we should stabilize our national debt. However, it had no point says that we should not have a national debt. That link does not talk about paying it off.
  3. Gptuners

That's what I said. I agree with it modifying your cell, but not the nucleus....hence not your DNA. And yes both Pfizer and moderna are based off of mRNA and the creation of spike proteins.
  4. Gptuners

Think you both need to do a little bit of research. If you did you would realize that these vaccines are not DNA altering. Our DNA is held in the nucleus of cell. RNA held in a lipid coating enter the lipid of the cell but never actually go into the nucleus. Your DNA is never altered. Think of...
  5. Gptuners

So one echo chamber likes deep dish and suddenly it's fact? FAKE NEWS! MUH PIZZA IS BETTER! You. I think you're a great example of someone formed by their experiences with the police. not saying you're a good or bad person cuz I obviously don't know that, but I know for a fact you don't like...
  6. Gptuners

There's still the matter of the pig on there. 😂
  7. Gptuners

I'll take that vote. You can't find that many people that like deep dish. 😂
  8. Gptuners

I just came back in because of the pizza. Fuck deep dish.
  9. Gptuners

So... Someone puts a bunch of technical terms in a diagram that resembles an nmap network scan with ZERO IP addresses displayed, and this shows foul play? GTFOH
  10. Gptuners

As someone who is watching a toddler by himself while his wife is deployed, I feel this. Although my shirt has slightly less ruffles...
  11. Gptuners

I recently watched a video from Rich Rebuilds where he had a conversation with the Mini technician they was talking about how those things just blow up all the damn time. I never realized that. Also... Your Mini caught COVID. Should have put a bra on it- masks work.
  12. Gptuners

That's why I find it so interesting my Pops voted Trump. He's Puerto Rican, and was I'm born in a time where that was commonplace. It's funny because after the oldest sibling, Hector, was born, my grandma gave all the rest of the kids (including my dad) "white" names. She also dropped every one...
  13. Gptuners

It's literally going to take an extraterrestrial threat to get the world to come together. A common threat is the only thing that can unite us. 😔
  14. Gptuners

I'll just leave this here for those people that "aren't getting enough oxygen"... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-science/breathing-with-face-mask-does-not-alter-oxygen-level-virus-can-last-nine-hours-on-skin-idUSKBN26Q2UP