GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Poor handling/steering wheel feels too soft after alignment

my alignment shows perfect toe up front though, I mean I’m not an expert but I see the arrow in the middle so I guess that’s what you strive for, right?
  2. W

Poor handling/steering wheel feels too soft after alignment

Hi all, I might need some advise, my car has been experiencing some poor handling lately, the steering of the car doesn't feel sharp/precise anymore, especially when going highway speeds the car doesn't feel planted, there's a little play in the steering wheel like you could turn the wheels too...
  3. W

Power loss - turbo not building boost as before!

true..it’s the price we all gotta pay to have fun! btw..now, I can’t help it but wonder if the clutch going bad had anything to do with the loss of peak boost I was already seeing even before the WMI install :unsure: It already being on its way out and the gradual power loss I’ve been...
  4. W

So..wanted to post an update. I already got the 175cc jet installed but haven’t been able to test it yet as I just came up with another problem...now MY CLUTCH started to slip! (Probably from all the recent punishment it’s been going through) 🤬 so it’s probably gonna be a while before I’m able...
  5. W

I already ordered the 175cc jet, waiting for it to get here so I could swap it in, hopefully that will do 🤞
  6. W

all settings go from 0-9. I just haven't tried anything higher than T7 because of the timing corrections I was already getting. Before WM, I used to run my timing at setting 4 and max correction pull I would get was -3. Correct, my tune is for 93oct, I just thought that by increasing the timing...
  7. W

I was just reading the logs, going by specified vs actual boost, if you go back to my previous logs, even when I had the 500cc jet on, I’ve always reached more peak boost (and sustained) with T6 than T7, it’s like the ecu pulls back, now I did speak to someone from Revo and they said it’s...
  8. W

so going by the numbers, looks like I made the most power when I had the full dial at 35 psi, even though still never got to match max requested boost (1540 mbar) what's more interesting is..I was able to hit more boost with T6 than T7. :unsure: So is this one of those situations where “less is...
  9. W

ok so here are the logs with T7, all of them let the START dial at psi 4, only changed MAX/FULL dial psi 20 Column1 Column2 Column3 Column4 Column5 Column6 Column7 Column8 Column9 Column10 Column11 Column12 Column13 Column14 Column15 Column16 Group A: '020 Group B: '115 Group...
  10. W

Ok thanks. Got one more question, and this might be a dumb one but...can I attach the elbow adapter directly to the Snow check valve instead of the fitting it comes with? Reason is I’m getting this 90 degree elbow adapter which is 1/8 npt male to 1/8 npt female...
  11. W

So question, I already got a solenoid installed as part of my setup, do I still need to get a check valve?
  12. W

ok great, then I will have to get the jet, the check valve and a 90 degree elbow adapter, I had to use one for my current setup since I didn't have enough space to run the nozzle body straight (was hitting the transmission), I already saw the 175cc jet and the elbow adapter by SNOW but I don't...
  13. W

Keep having no luck I just discovered that AEM uses this special thread size on their nozzles/jets that nobody else uses on their inside(side that goes into the nozzle body) Outer is indeed 1/8” NPT but inner measurement is 7/16-20 UNF - 2a And I already checked and they don’t have 175cc jets 😑...
  14. W

the AEM nozzle body has an internal check valve already, so I guess I’ll just get the jet from Snow Performance
  15. W

no, 35 is the highest. But wouldn’t it be better to set it to my actual max boost so the atomization of the spray is better? I thought the smaller jet would’ve solved that issue but it appears that it’s still too much spray since the further out I set it to the more power I gain could it have...
  16. W

I'll have to check it tomorrow. The car definitely ran better when I had the full spray dial set to 30 psi. I could feel the power back. I'll have to run some more logs though to be 100% sure, will see if I can do that tomorrow night as well (if bad weather doesn't get in the way) but yeah...
  17. W

Again, there seems to be some timing pull correction on Cylinder 3, from 3000 to ~4700 rpm. After setting the FULL dial down from 30 to 25 psi and the START from 4 to 3 psi, this correction disappeared BUT notice how the power output also decreased. So this means it's still spraying too much...
  18. W

Ok, so I was finally able to work on this after a full weekend of nonstop raining (got hit with a tropical storm out of the blue ) Here are the logs with the smaller(250cc) jet. First run, Revo settings at Boost 8 - Timing 4 - Fuel 7, WMI set to START spraying at 4 psi, FULL spray at 30...
  19. W

ok, I’ll see if I can do that over the weekend, having no garage and no lift is a pain lol anyways, I’ll post the update to let you know how it went, thanks again!
  20. W

I ran some logs, set the START on the progressive controller to 9 psi, and the FULL to 30 psi. The power is back but experienced some misfires late in the RPMs Started with T4, 0 timing correction among all cylinders, 0 misfires, boost up to 22 psi Column1 Column2 Column3 Column4 Column5...