GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RAudi Driver

HID Fogs -MKV Gti, NIB

"New in Box" a set of Hid fogs with ballasts from our long gone 2008 GTi. Looking to get $30 for the set. These have never been installed. They are still in original packaging. Never got around to installing as the car was wifey's. Picture coming in the am
  2. RAudi Driver

Genuine MKV GTi Rear Brake Rotors, New in Box

Cleaning out the garage, Sold the GTi in 2015. I have two Genuine rear rotors for a MKV GTi. May fit newer models, please check fitment. Paid $100 for the set, not including tax. Selling for $60, picked up, in cash or paypal. I will have to charge if you want these shipped but will work on...
  3. RAudi Driver

Genuine Rear Brake Pads for MKV GTI -NIB

Still sealed in the original box from VW is one set of rear brake pads for a MKV GTI. Would probably fit other models so please check. Model Number is 1K069845IL Here is a link to what they are. $40 shiped or $35 picked up Pasadena, CA. Genuine MKV GTi Rear Pads
  4. RAudi Driver

Froge Diverter valve for 2008 Gti

Complete and in great condition. $100
  5. RAudi Driver

Freebie: Set of brake pads for 2008 GTi

I'm cleaning out the garage and stumbled upon a set of brake pads, with little use. They were for a 2008 GTi that we no longer own. local pickup in Pasadena CA. These are free and come with a receipt for free replacements.
  6. RAudi Driver

DDM HID fogs

Cleaning out the garage and stumbled on this,new in box, never used set. $50
  7. RAudi Driver

looking to part with a brand new Fast

It came with our car in 2008. Never messed with and stallion original box. Looking to get five o
  8. RAudi Driver

VW Fast For Sale.

Still in original box that it came in when we purchased the car. Looking to get $50.
  9. RAudi Driver

HID FOG KIT FOR GTI

From Umnitza, never taken out of box. Brand new Make and offer
  10. RAudi Driver

OEM REAR ROTORS AND PADS CHEAP

Found these in the garage and haven use for them. The whole shebang for $90 [/URL][/IMG]
  11. RAudi Driver

Rear Rotors for GTI Brand New

Looking to sell 2 OEM rotors for a MKV GTI. May fit other models but I'm not sure. Sold the GTI last year and just cleaning out the garage. Also have a Forge Diverter Valve available. The diverter was only used for a short period as we took it off for service and never reinstalled it...
  12. RAudi Driver

Cleaning the garage out

Since I no longer have the GTI, I have no use for all these parts in the garage. Stock Exhaust Forge diverter valve Coil Packs OEM brake rotors Brake Pads slightly used rears- FREE There are probably a few other things here that have to go or are going in the trash. Make an offer and...
  13. RAudi Driver

Not one bit in the classifieds for 08 GTI

Listed my wife's car in this forum's classifieds and not one bite. Anyways, it's going to Carmax this afternoon where they are giving us a measly $8,500. Time is money so we are taking it and moving on. If anyone wants a perfect 08, GTI, every single option available when she purchased it...
  14. RAudi Driver

Looking to sell my wife's 2008 GTi and a few quesitons

just wondering what these things are worth? Her's is a 2008, 4 door, United Gray, DSG, with 90k on the odo. It's got every single option available on the for that year. It's a fully loaded, leather, navi, etc..., no accidents and original paint. Non smoking female driven but maintained by...
  15. RAudi Driver

F.S. 2008 GTi, 4 Door, DSG, Every Option

F.S. 2008 GTi, 4 Door, DSG, Every Option, new lower price Putting up for sale my wife's 2008 United Gray 4 door GTi, DSG, 90k miles, Autobahn Package w/18" Hufs, and every option you can get is on the car, i.e. (heated seats, moonroof, power mirrors, navigation, HID lights, etc...). She...
  16. RAudi Driver

Wondering what a 2008 GTi sells for.

I've got one that I may be putting up for sale and although I see asking prices, I 'm trying to get a real world figure on what they are actually selling for. 2008 United Gray, Leather, Autobahn Package and fully loaded. Every option available, this car has. Original owner, non smoker...
  17. RAudi Driver

Looking for the best stock size rotors for the MKV

Just wondering what rotors you guys are running and how you're liking them? I have to get new rotors for the MKV and like the OEM VW rotors but wondering if other brands are just as good. Also looking for a new set of pads. This is a female driven street car.
  18. RAudi Driver

What plugs is everyone using.

Hi, I have not posted in this site very much because my wife drives this car, therefore, it doesn't get modded. However, I do all the maintenance and once in a while I come on here to get info regarding the car. I just wanted to see what plugs everyone is running. I've been looking for NGK's...
  19. RAudi Driver

Need Key Advice

So I now have to pick up a spare key for the MKV GTI (2008) and I am wondering several things: 1. Will the newer style key work? 2. I see them on Ebay for $10. How much to cut and program? 3. What is the cheapest way to get another key up and running? Buy Ebay and have dealer cut...
  20. RAudi Driver

P0171 & P0507 Codes just popped up

P0171 read, bank 1 system too lean. I relate this too an O2 sensor but I could be wrong. P0507 Don't know what this is. Has anyone had these codes and what turned out to be the issue.