GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ElectricEye

The FED is back!!!

Reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated.
  2. ElectricEye

The FED is back!!!

Including The Fed it seems, if he failed to chime in on the discussion of his possible demise.
  3. ElectricEye

No base Golf?

Exactly, it's such a missed opportunity.
  4. ElectricEye

No base Golf?

Hatchback utility can be a tremendous quality of people were made aware of it.
  5. ElectricEye

No base Golf?

I believe VW misses and ignores a tremendous opportunity to actually ADVERTISE these cars her in the US and show off their room, utility and fuel economy. Help to make the buying public aware that the interior and cargo room of these vehicles is quite amazing and steer them away from SUV's...
  6. ElectricEye

So Do All You SD's Know Where the Plaid Interior Originated?

I'm 55, and remember when plaid seats were in the Triumph TR7. So there's that British connection. I never liked plaid - even as a teenager back then - but I did like them in the TR7. I like them in the GTI as well. My MK6 had them, my MK7 as an SE doesn't.
  7. ElectricEye

What music do you listen to??

Anything but hip hop or rap. I just can't with that stuff. I'm primarily a classic rock/metal guy - Zeppelin, The Who, Rush, Yes, Kansas, Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Scorpions and so on. But I'll listen to blues, jazz, classical sometimes, and lately I've been playing the mellow 70's...
  8. ElectricEye

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

I'm old enough to remember that car well. A friend of mine had a 76 or 77 Scirocco.
  9. ElectricEye

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

Clarkson is Top Gear. There is no Top Gear without him.
  10. ElectricEye

New Civic Type R

Comes ricered out direct from the factory. Could they have found the space to add another vent, scoop, flare, or aero extension? And, are blacked out central grills not done to death? I have nothing against Honda, they build very good cars and between my wife and I we had a couple. I loved the...
  11. ElectricEye

The Bruce?

You should have seen how badly things occasionally got on the MK6 forums. What The Bruce said is nothing.
  12. ElectricEye

The Bruce?

I find nothing wrong with what The Bruce said there.
  13. ElectricEye

The Bruce?

The Bruce has made statements where he alluded that English may not have been his first language. This may explain how he came off to some people. It may explain his directness. If so, it should be taken into consideration.
  14. ElectricEye

The Bruce?

Without a doubt.
  15. ElectricEye

The Bruce?

Banned??!! He was one of my favorite posters on this forum. His knowledge -real knowledge, not boy race bs - was excellent. I never found him to come off cocky. I hope he can come back.
  16. ElectricEye

Quebec Bans Hellaflush Cars, yo.

Does nothing about stretched tires.
  17. ElectricEye

Quebec Bans Hellaflush Cars, yo.

Agreed. These mods should fail inspections.
  18. ElectricEye

Mk7 GTI rear window "wings"

By the way, these extensions have become partially dislodged on the MK7's of more than one owner. Seems they're 3M taped on or by some similar method of adhesion.
  19. ElectricEye

Mk7 GTI rear window "wings"

These types of things bother some people?