GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. torga

Music Tastes. Share yours!

Recently had a trivia round where they'd play medieval covers of modern (up from the 70s) songs and we had to answer with the original artist. Some of them were easy, some of them were insanely hard.
  2. torga

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

P3! P3! He was putting in some killer laps.
  3. torga

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

They won't, because the FIA is going to more or less close this loophole now.
  4. torga

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

To my understanding, RP bought the Merc part before it officially became listed. It is natural to copy, within reason, in F1. But if they wanted to copy the whole car, they should've go run in IndyCar. There's a reason teams are formally called "constructors" in F1 -- they're supposed to...
  5. torga

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

They got the book!! https://www.racefans.net/2020/08/07/racing-point-points-deduction/ Also, never shared my thoughts on Sunday's GP...... WOW. What an amazing final 5 minutes. So much stress. Great first lap as well, actually. No one crashed, everyone was competitive, the camera crew did a...
  6. torga

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

amirite fellas?
  7. torga

This got dropped on Spotify over the weekend, so I'm currently jammin'.
  8. torga

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... MEMES. If masks work, you wear yours and leave me the frack alone.

What about this one? https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1050916_the-crazy-gt-r-powered-nissan-juke-r-can-be-yours-for-just-over-700-000#:~:text=Developed%20by%20motorsport%20engineering%20company,unlike%20any%20other%20vehicle%20on
  9. torga

ATTENTION HERMAN MILLER AERON USERS

I have a Size B produced in 2004 or so. I'm 5'9" and 140lb, I've been completely comfortable since day one. I had a Size C that I traded for my current B, and that was way too big for my frame. Felt like I was swimming in the chair.
  10. torga

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

It was only a matter of time. I wonder how things will change.
  11. torga

I saw this two days ago and hoped to never see it again. I can't even hide on an automotive forum!!
  12. torga

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... MEMES. If masks work, you wear yours and leave me the frack alone.

First-hand accounts are one thing, but the story you just shared with us has, at minimum, three degrees of separation before it even made it to you, and who knows how many degrees before it made it to the gas station clerk. That's not a witness account, that's a game of telephone. Meanwhile, you...
  13. torga

Wow, I haven't played telephone since elementary school, and here we have grown adults still playing the game.
  14. torga

Mannn, I always regretted not seeing SoaD live.
  15. torga

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

The cars got slower in 2014 after the V6T regulations, but quickly got that time back again, and more. Very much looking forward to car development!! Minimum weight is going from 743kg (1638lb) to 768kg (1693lb), pretty obese relative to F1 history! Min weight for 2000-2009 was 600kg (1323lb)...
  16. torga

What was everyone's first concert? Which may or may not reflect your music tastes today 😂 Mine was Beastie Boys with Rakim opening. RIP MCA.
  17. torga

Two charts from the same website show different highest testing countries per X people. This chart shows the US basically tied for 5th place with Australia, with Israel, UAE, Bahrain, and Luxembourg ahead. The link to this is identical to the link shown in the address bar of zrick's screenshot...
  18. torga

I see that we disagree about what counts as a life. There is no argument to be made here because there's no chance that I'll change your mind and vice versa.
  19. torga

A woman can make her own choices about her own body, full stop. It's within anyone's right to disagree with those choices, but a woman's right to her choice is to be respected and protected -- this is 100% objective. There is absolutely no argument to be made about this topic in this thread...
  20. torga

No way, books are great. I've been wrapping up the Dune trilogy (Children of Dune) and I was going to read Neuromancer next. Ender's Game is sitting on my shelf, but haven't read it yet.