GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. toothofwar

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Went to the range to take my dad for Father's Day and to sight in the laser and sights. Had a blast. Took the fn, wife's ruger ec9s, the keltec, dads S&W sd40, and his wife's Taurus 380.
  2. toothofwar

these are 5.7 x 28 rounds for a fn 5.7 and the ps90. These specific rounds are from vanguard outfitters. They have a velocity of around 2000fps out of the 5.7 pistol, a 40 grain solid copper projectile that is devastating to lvl 3a soft armor.
  3. toothofwar

I'm loving my fn 5.7. I'm looking to get a 30 rd magazine for it soon. Also been eyeing the 5.4" threaded barrel for it. I did get some new rounds for it today also.......
  4. toothofwar

The local shop had bulk 9mm for$14 for 50 rounds of target ammo. I got some critical defense hollow points for $14 for each 25 count box. Sadly the have shut down for 2 weeks due to the pandemic. Getting hard to find open places to even buy ammo around local.....
  5. toothofwar

So I need a little help guys and gals. I was cleaning my ksg tonight and the lifter axis pin vanished. I'm normally great with keeping up with and organizing my parts as they come off, but this time it just vanishes into thin air. I have scoured the net looking for a replacement to no avail...
  6. toothofwar

Got a new laser sight for the 5.7. Just compact enough to still fit in my shoulder harness. I got a red dot for now, but when the local gun store opens back up after the pandemic I'll probably get a green dot and put the red dot on the ksg.
  7. toothofwar

That's what I have. Fn under the left arm , 2 more mags under the right. Just did a 12 hour drive yesterday and was just as comfortable when I arrived as when I left.
  8. toothofwar

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

I live in ky and still have to travel to NC for work. We work 10 days on and 4 off, 2 of those being drive days. The KY and TN roads was virtually empty today, but once we came through the tunnels on I40, it was back to the usual traffic. KY just ordered all non essential stores to close today...
  9. toothofwar

Sold out of everything until the 25th minimum.....
  10. toothofwar

They had 2 options on those in stock also. Wife already had a 9 and I really wanted to try out the 5.7 platform. Good to know that the fn is reliable!
  11. toothofwar

So I was looking for the ruger 57, but they are few and far between right now. So I stepped up to the original FN 5.7. Came with a hard case, 3 x 20 round mags, and a $75 rebate. The store only had 100 rounds of amo, so will be looking for more. At .60 a round I doubt I'll be shooting a lot of...
  12. toothofwar

One thing we are forgetting is the Private Military sector. Also, people do have the proper documentation to own more than "little simi auto" weaponry. I'm not saying it would be a fair fight, but it wouldnt be a landslide ether. We do have a right to a well formed militia to defend against...