GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gunkata

Checked plugs and coilpacks?

Checked plugs and coilpacks?
  2. Gunkata

The Next Car Swap

oh wow. its funny, my buddy with a 2015 WRX just got a 2018 Golf R. He says he kind of misses the rex, tbh. I think Plac blocked me on FaceTube from the LHG page , feels.
  3. Gunkata

Official Formula 1 Thread!

dang, really need to see this race on the DVR, lol. I was in Montreal for the race - was a fun one, right at turn one. Bottas was like 20ft for me.
  4. Gunkata

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

TB played like dogshit last night - if Caps brutalize them again, its over. Caps vs Knights - wild that McPhee will have to face his old org, and Caps are tough as nails. You can bet Reaves will be head hunting, along with Engelland, but they will need to if they are going to beat the caps for...
  5. Gunkata

^ oh wow.
  6. Gunkata

^ last night's game was so intense. Lawd. Love dat Vegas.
  7. Gunkata

TDI replacement - my 4 door S14

Oh wow. All pics aren’t coming through for me.
  8. Gunkata

anyone have any experience with the B8 S4?

No no... lots of options. It’s still FI - flash it , baby. Amen.
  9. Gunkata

anyone have any experience with the B8 S4?

The b8 is strong and the engine considered quite reliable for a VAG. Just a tune and pulley and they are fast AF. The sc whine sounds cool too.
  10. Gunkata

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

oh wow yeah
  11. Gunkata

RS3 coming to the America

oh wow yeah.
  12. Gunkata

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

^ PROUD NEW OWNER^ Hoping to get her back next year, but we will see. Otherwise, he got a great deal for it.. one that Tuna passed up, wow yeah wow.
  13. Gunkata

Audi USA taking a pandering stand for equal pay

I agree, white males do have it really tough in this country.
  14. Gunkata

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

^this word man, they are still a great looking car, but yes, many are beat to shit/ look like shit, etc. no doubt about it.
  15. Gunkata

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

oh dang
  16. Gunkata

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

not sure how HRC is anymore corrupt than any other politician, lol. yep.. RNC doubled down with Pence.. not a good idea, at all. Kasich would have been a much much safer choice.. unless the plan would be if Trump wins, to have him step down or something happen with him, that then allows Pence...
  17. Gunkata

Louie Gohmert - yeow. corrupt? yeow. yeow.
  18. Gunkata

wut redux. Right.. I'm saying if everyone voted, surely one of the two major parties would lose and lose often, especially on an national level. I never said vote for a third party now. Then... the door is open for a third party/new party candidate to have a much much better chance at doing...