GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Need speaker upgrades!

Looking for recommendations on speaker upgrades for an MKV 2 door GTI. Focal has a nice replacement set, but 699 seems nuts. Alternatively, I could go with Infiniti 6.5 2-way speakers in the back and some kind of split set up in the doors up front. Curious what you guys have tried and if a sub...
  2. E

Where to buy Miro in SoCal

Cracked a Miro 111 and need to replace one. 18x8.5 5x120 et35 in / around LA. Any recommendations? I tried contacting Miro and they don't respond or answer the phone. Many thanks.
  3. E

Anyone replace Miro 111 Center Caps? Got pics?

I've called Miro a couple times and haven't had any luck finding out if I can replace the center caps with VW branded caps or something similar. Get no response about what size the caps are. Has anyone here replaced them? If so, any sources / info on size?
  4. E

Affordable / Qualified Shop in LA for Spring Install?

Picked up Eibach springs and have called 4-5 places in LA to have them installed. Prices quoted so far range from 6-8 hours @ 125-150 / hour. Crazy expensive. I did find a place about an hour south of LA in OC, but was hoping for someplace closer to home. Average LA quotes for installing...
  5. E

Where around LA can I buy Eibach Pro-kit Springs this weekend?

Why is it so hard to find a local source for these?
  6. E

Anyone run Cadiz 19x8 on their MKV?

I'm considering picking up a set of OEM Cadiz from a 2015 R. They are 19x8, bore 57.1, ET50 so they should fit correctly. I understand from Tire Rack that the Hankook Evo2 225/35/ZR19 will be the correct fit. Anyone have experience with running these on an MKV? Pics and experience would be...
  7. E

WTB: 18x8 Miro 111 or Similar in SoCal w/ Tires

withdrawn WTB: 18x8 Miro 111 or Similar in SoCal w/ Tires I've got a stock MKV and am looking for wheels / tires. I just missed a set of Miro's that were posted here and LA Craigslist. Open to anything but stock Huff's. Ideally, Miro 111 or Lagunas. Thanks all