GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. swcrow

Maryland Area Drivers

Their Concealed laws suck...I’d do the same, but you’ll have to swing wide through WVa
  2. swcrow

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

ATF site
  3. swcrow

Toyota gunning for the GTI with a GR Corolla

Speed3 was an amazing car Mazda offered. 272 6 speed from the factory with in dash gps.
  4. swcrow

YOHB

Yeah I have a Simplisafe cam that will see em
  5. swcrow

My EDC is a S&W shield .40 and anything other than iron sights wouldn't fit in my crossbreed holster or kydex IWB, so no EDC sights for me, outside of truglow
  6. swcrow

Lovin the sight.....
  7. swcrow

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

^ that's funny and you handled it professionally. Mine is not nearly as entertaining. "sw" are simply my initials, and "crow" is my fraternity mascot from way back in the day before AOL dial up existed. We had to create AOL accounts, so naturally that was the closest thing on my mind. I...
  8. swcrow

LOVE this setup....love how the handrails barely reach the end of the suppressor.
  9. swcrow

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

bwuahahaha....I almost choked on my water....priceless
  10. swcrow

YOHB

ah crap....good thing I've been leaving the boxes on the front porch and disinfecting the materials on the inside before bringing in the house
  11. swcrow

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

This is great info....I'm passing this along to my friends at local hospitals.
  12. swcrow

All true....be VERY careful. I cut my daughters hair when she was 2 while my wife was away.....12 years later it's STILL an issue. Walk away slowly.......
  13. swcrow

Well VA Just got handed a stay at home order. Smart and glad they specifically said going outside to exercise is allowable.
  14. swcrow

Nice! S&W shield in .40 is my EDC. Between my AR-15, AR-10 and winchester 30-30, I'm sitting alright due to bulk buys from a long time ago. Now, do I THINK it will come to that place.....no. sure don't. but people are irrational and illogical at any given moment.
  15. swcrow

Some folks laugh off situations like that, as if they will never happen. It can and it will happen .... when people get pushed to where they have nothing, law enforcement is scarce and jobs have gone away? yeah.....it really could happen. I'm not a prepper at all by any means......but I'm on...
  16. swcrow

ahhh...the bubonic-esque masks, which ironically were filled with urine at the end, with the 1600 circa thinking that it would protect you from the plague....much like industry strength menthanol people are drinking in Iran.
  17. swcrow

we've got friends putting these together....almost no PPE for some of our friends who work in three local hospitals. They're trying to scrounge masks from other friends that work in the construction industry that happen to have the N95 masks. It's pretty insane.
  18. swcrow

Have you guys read that some Iranian personnel have been drinking industrial methanol as some sort of "cure"????
  19. swcrow

Like I'm an EA on an SAP program, so a pseudo SAP expert, but not really. I'm on a temporary never-ending WFH order, so my dining room is now my office.
  20. swcrow

This is exactly what will happen and there's no real way to stop it, short of an authoritarian type lock down. People need to seriously buckle down and do their part, but unfortunately all I'm reading shows otherwise