GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CarlosCanizares

What was your first car?

It amazes as well me every time I see that picture, watch the video randomly or think about it - to this day, I’m still trying to remember those 3 weeks before my crash. My folks and brother told me our family had distinct memories of that period that I really can’t recall. Other than a...
  2. CarlosCanizares

What was your first car?

Thank you! I lost 3 weeks of memory (what we figured based on what I last remembered), a whole host of thoracic injuries and a serious subdural hematoma (coma for 12 days) - I even have the aftermath of my crash caught on YouTube. Speaking of deletes, I had the grill delete kit to mimic...
  3. CarlosCanizares

What was your first car?

It was too bad, actually. I spent all that money on the nitrous system and didn't even finish a bottle. Driving home from work, I passed by a dealership and saw what became my 2001 Bullit Commemorative Mustang - the car that almost killed me in 2006. It was # 00606 in Dark Highland Green...
  4. CarlosCanizares

What was your first car?

I forgot to add: - Custom-built 25 shot nitrous system - Racing Beat catback - Bonez high-flo cat - modified butterfly valves (kept them open) - Walmart dildo shift knob similar to Casey Putsch's Infamous Viper
  5. CarlosCanizares

What was your first car?

1991 Mazda RX-7 NA, Brave Blue, auto swapped into 5sp.
  6. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I’m thinking into this way too much, but it occurred to me that Ferrari hasn’t had a pure-blooded Italian at the helm since Luca left. Sergio is Canadian-Italian while John is American-Italian. SIGH, I miss F1!
  7. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Not just Binotto, but Elkann.
  8. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

My ninja edits aren’t as good as vbrad’s :( Ferrari needs F1 more than they care to admit. And over the last couple of years, I’ve noticed change in their ways of thinking. Probably Marchinnoe’s loss was the end of the old guard.
  9. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Keep in mind, F1 isn’t the only one they race in, so I think they can do it. Also, they need F1 more than they think or admit to, so they can’t quit. But with the cap, I guess theyll need to spend money to allow them to spend more money.
  10. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Most of you know I'm not the biggest Fezza fan - really coz of what I remember from the Schumacher/Barrichello era. But I saw/felt the Italian passion for life during a trip with my wife in 2018. I also prefer how they run their road car division to others (Lambo, Macca, AM...etc). This new...
  11. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I kinda look forward to their off-track antics more haha.
  12. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Man, I really miss it even if it's a parade.
  13. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Hey all. I’ve been silent. My wife had symptoms and because tests are only meant for those who really need it, we cannot confirm anything. I will say, it’s the weakest I’ve ever seen her and she says it’s unlike any flu she’s ever had. But thankfully, she’s on the mend. If any semblance of...
  14. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

This includes actually being on top of other drivers ?
  15. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Not true. It took 4 years to ”ban” Crashtor Maldonado ?
  16. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

He just needs time to get over it. He's young and maybe sensitive, but I agree about staying true to himself. Imagine Lewis "toning down" the shit he says? LOL - not happening.
  17. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Vbrad: not sure if you’re actually going to the Chinese GP, but it’s expected to be called off; possibly rescheduled. I hope you can get refunds. if it was a joke, glad you’ll be ok ?
  18. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Hmmm. Don’t think that’s happening. Thoughts?
  19. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I’d agree with you if only the numbers were absolutely true. Unlike the flu, which is usually the basis for majority to say this is overblown, has been documented countless times over the years. We know how the flu works, how bad it is, the cure...etc. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said...
  20. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I honestly think the FIA has to consider any races in cities with confirmed cases - cities in Asia, Germany, Canada, US...etc. With Zandvoort happening, they're right next to France and Germany. WHO isn't calling it a pandemic yet, but it's already surpassed SARS and MERS.