GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sterkrazzy

CSB3: BREAKING STORY - Insurance Broker CryFaps With Money Gained From People Who Despise Him

https://www.keywestexpress.net/key-west-express-fares This is in my town, so I'd just drive here. lol Probably not as cost effective, definitely means spending more time traveling. It's a 4 hour boat ride.
  2. sterkrazzy

CSB3: BREAKING STORY - Insurance Broker CryFaps With Money Gained From People Who Despise Him

I didn't realize my neck was sun burned until I took a shower this morning.
  3. sterkrazzy

Best to start sleeping right now to build up a supply of sleep that you can tap into later.
  4. sterkrazzy

Dogs

I found a lady in my area that had a couple treadmills so I got to try them out before ordering one. She didn't go much faster than about 4 mph, but for the first time she did pretty good. I've heard it usually takes about 5 sessions before dogs get comfortable enough to run, and most of them...
  5. sterkrazzy

Vanity Plate Translations

Spotted this one this afternoon.
  6. sterkrazzy

Yup, I dunno what it's like for car dealers, but I got a buddy at another boat dealer and they just dumped an entire line because of their warranty pay. They have like a $195 labor rate, but the manufacturers warranty rate is only $85. The hourly pay is usually less and so is the amount of hours...
  7. sterkrazzy

I heard about this happening with some RS3s too. I forget the reasoning for it, but I think some dealers were inflating tires to the max PSI instead of what it should actually be.
  8. sterkrazzy

Dogs

Sounds a lot cooler than the breeds that make her a supermutt... '
  9. sterkrazzy

Dogs

I got my DNA test results back for my crazy dog. There's lots of shepherd and bully in her. The malinois in her is pretty obvious with her energy levels and love for training. She doesn't have the long thick coat that most malinois have though. She ended up with a pitbull coat and pitbull ears.
  10. sterkrazzy

Lions lost so fuck the super bowl, but I did put down $60 on the work squares game.
  11. sterkrazzy

I miss the old EA Sports Big. Nobody's made a good snowboarding game in a while. ATV Offroad Fury was another I played a bunch as a kid, and no ones made a good ATV game since then either.