1. Carlosfandang0

Issues on mobile

Safari on iPhone!
  2. Carlosfandang0

Issues on mobile

Site is full of ad pop ups now though🤬
  3. Carlosfandang0

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

All the more reason to stay home while waiting on the test, her actions now risk shutting down an essential manufacturing company due to lack of workforce!
  4. Carlosfandang0

This is the sort of behaviour that will result in + cases shooting straight up, I’m not sure of the government guidance in the states (or elsewhere) but here in the UK if you have any symptoms, however mild, you MUST self isolate for at least 7 days, and the rest of the household 14 days, anyone...
  5. Carlosfandang0

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

6. Carlosfandang0

Click on USA for a breakdown of numbers state by state, numbers are updated as they are announced. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
  7. Carlosfandang0

It’s called, passing the buck!..
  8. Carlosfandang0

This is the current UK government information relating to ibuprofen, https://www.gov.uk/government/news/ibuprofen-use-and-covid19coronavirus
  9. Carlosfandang0

Usually starts with a fever first they say, Coronavirus symptoms: What are they and how do I protect myself? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51048366 Coronavirus: Mercedes F1 to make breathing aid https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52087002
  10. Carlosfandang0

Yes it can do I believe.
  11. Carlosfandang0

There should with some luck soon be an antibody test available that works much like a blood sugar test, this would be a vital tool in any lockdown exit strategy, https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/29/coronavirus-test-covid-19-home-antibody-kits/
  12. Carlosfandang0

Yeah, they think there could be very many asymptomatic people out there, I think in time we will find more people have had it than we’d believe right now, i actually think I had it on December 26th, it came on suddenly and I was out of it for 10 days but didn’t fully recover for around 3 weeks...
  13. Carlosfandang0

in the UK 1.5M people in your position have been ordered to stay indoors for 12 weeks, the government has set up a dedicated food and meds order line for them with military assisted deliveries, look after yourself and keep 2metres apart from people when delivering, wash your hands with soap a...
  14. Carlosfandang0

The UK government always stated it would most likely be around 12/13 weeks, they’ve thrown out shorter ‘maybe’ durations lately to stop people freaking out.
  15. Carlosfandang0

Yeah, I get ya, they’re fine if used in the right situation (such as you describe) and disposed of properly, the problem arises when someone puts on gloves then just carries on like they’ve found the cure! This is why the main message that is circulated to the masses is to wash your hands, those...
  16. Carlosfandang0

Gloves don’t make any difference, you can’t absorb corona through your skin, gloves or not if you touch your face you’re at risk, if it’s on the gloves and you touch it taking them off, it’s then on your hands! Then you need to wash them anyway, gloves are not a substitute for hand washing, I’ve...
  17. Carlosfandang0

Yes I agree with you, more needs to be done, but it is fair to say there is a shortage of masks from reputable sources due to the global demand at present, WHO actually state FFP2 as minimum I believe!! I’ve read about WHO maybe being in China’s pocket but I believe after looking into it that...
  18. Carlosfandang0

totally agree, except that FFP3 are able to filter liquid aerosols, WHO confirmed yesterday during their daily live press Q&A that COVID-19 is not an airborne (aerosol) disease, the reason these medical personal are getting sick is that they have the wrong masks (surgical or FFP2 etc) while...
  19. Carlosfandang0

Wear a mask! People may look at you funny, but hey! FFP3 rated is the type needed and wash your hands with plenty of soap or use hand sanitiser after touching anything while you’re collecting, don’t touch your face at all without clean hands.